The Early and Late Games

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Carolina needs to eat clock and get the winning score. Dont leave RW any time to tie it up.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
I don't know how these guys play in the NFL and still don't know to turn around and look for the ball. That's an INT if he does.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I’m rooting for the Seahawks.

:hiding:

I just don’t want the Panthers in the postseason

22401424.gif

;)

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
The Panthers are a tough matchup for us. Running team who can hog the ball and play decent to good defense depending on which week you get them. Cam can win any game or lose any game. Given the choice between the two teams being in the playoffs, I’ll take Seattle all day every day.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Here's hoping this loss turns the Panthers into ravenous cats so angry that they hammer the Saints.

Short of something crazy, this game is over.

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
I can’t fucking stand the Seahawks. I hope they make the playoffs just so we can kick them the fuck out.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
I'm not giving up hope yet ... I've seen Carroll call some rubbish plays when attempting to win a SB before.

tenor.gif

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The Panthers are a tough matchup for us. Running team who can hog the ball and play decent to good defense depending on which week you get them. Cam can win any game or lose any game. Given the choice between the two teams being in the playoffs, I’ll take Seattle all day every day.
But it’s hard to sweep a team, let alone 3 times in a row.