The Countdown to Kickoff Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Ekern.jpg

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
One of my favorites Maxie Baughan did not get to see him play besides on highlights, however, my grandson's name is Max and I call him Maxie because of Baughan.

1720788196797.png

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
One of my favorites Maxie Baughan did not get to see him play besides on highlights, however, my grandson's name is Max and I call him Maxie because of Baughan.

View attachment 66107

Now, in my opinion, Maxie Baughan IS a player that could ... and perhaps ... should be in the Hall of Fame.

Nine Pro Bowls in an 11-year career. Seven-time 1st or 2nd Team All Pro.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Now Braden Fiske gets to carry on the legacy of the number #55. May he be a better player than any #55 before him.

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Now Braden Fiske gets to carry on the legacy of the number #55. May he be a better player than any #55 before him.
It sounds like the bar is 9 Pro Bowls and 7 All-Pro teams.

Edit: I looked it up. It's actually 1 1st-team and 5 2nd-team All-Pro teams. But only 4 Pro Bowl and 2nd-team All-Pros with us.

Last edited:

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
55 days to the season opener in Detroit. But first thing's first. Training camp starts in 13 days. Its getting closer.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox

View attachment 66107

I did get to see him play in my one and only Rams game attended at the Coliseum in '66 or '67. Don't remember the game except for Dick Bass and seeing Les Josephson's blond hair from the stands.

Remember Maxie more from games on TV and thinking he sounded like a tough MF.

Never made it back to a game after that and moved away from California in '74.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Great Name not so great linebacker Brandon Chillar
1720883090882.png