The Countdown to Kickoff Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Cullen Bryant playing Defensive Back (drafted as a DB) is a cool image.

Lots of good, solid Rams' defensive backs that wore #32 ... Dre Bly, Eric Weddle, Bradley Fletcher, Ron Bartell, Toby Wright, Troy Hill and Jordan Fuller (for his first two years).
Cullen Bryant playing Defensive Back (drafted as a DB) is a cool image.

Lots of good, solid Rams' defensive backs that wore #32 ... Dre Bly, Eric Weddle, Bradley Fletcher, Ron Bartell, Toby Wright, Troy Hill and Jordan Fuller (for his first two years).
That nationally televised preseason game against Miami in the Orange Bowl was my first look at the new unis unveiled in 1973.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Toby Wright is Cullen Bryant 2.0 after Cullen hit the weights heavy.
Cullen Bryant was so underrated. Drafted in 73 and was amazing on special teams plus did play defensive back, you can see him playing that position in this game on YouTube.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
That nationally televised preseason game against Miami in the Orange Bowl was my first look at the new unis unveiled in 1973.
Boy I remember that like it was yesterday, my father calling me into our side room that had a portable black & white Sears TV as my mother & sister were watching something else on the main TV. I watched and could not believe how bad the Rams looked early.

I felt Hadl was awful as James Harris came off the bench to lead the Rams to a comeback. Dolphins jumped out to a 17-0 lead and then Harris brought the Rams back to 17-14 and David Ray had a chance to tie the game at the end, but missed a FG and the Dolphins prevailed 17-14.

David Ray

Rookie
Name
Randall
Boy I remember that like it was yesterday, my father calling me into our side room that had a portable black & white Sears TV as my mother & sister were watching something else on the main TV. I watched and could not believe how bad the Rams looked early.

I felt Hadl was awful as James Harris came off the bench to lead the Rams to a comeback. Dolphins jumped out to a 17-0 lead and then Harris brought the Rams back to 17-14 and David Ray had a chance to tie the game at the end, but missed a FG and the Dolphins prevailed 17-14.

OMG! What a FIND!