The Chiefs have taken a bit of a beating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
Mahomo had one good season
Let’s see how he does this year before annointing him
Hey Captain Ron!...from what I have seen from Patrick I am totally sold on him as a dynamic future pro bowl QB for many years to come.....

It would be foolish to expect him to perform at that level every year
I would expect that .....Just call me ....insane, crazy, stupid ,silly, unwise, brainless, daffy, daft & feebleminded then add the word Ram @ the end.....:D

Last edited:

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Lunchbox said:
Add Russell Wilson in here also after the demise of the Legion of Boom. Although they're still dangerous enough to make the playoffs, they're no longer Super Bowl caliber if you ask me.

Beside the fact they play in the same division as a certain L.A. team?

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
Lunchbox said:
Add Russell Wilson in here also after the demise of the Legion of Boom. Although they're still dangerous enough to make the playoffs, they're no longer Super Bowl caliber if you ask me.

Beside the fact they play in the same division as a certain L.A. team?

I won’t count my eggs before they hatch. It is a nice little rivalry. I think The Rams could have lost both games last season.If The Rams don’t get a run stuffer look out.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
I won’t count my eggs before they hatch. It is a nice little rivalry. I think The Rams could have lost both games last season.If The Rams don’t get a run stuffer look out.

Can't disagree with anything you said. Counting on an improved defense for the regular season. I do think Weddle and Matthews can make a difference but would like to see a big ugly up front as well.

Can never count the squawks out as long as Wilson is able to improvise and keep plays alive for them. Just not convinced they have what it takes to go all the way.

wild ram

Rookie
Name
Erick
Can't disagree with anything you said. Counting on an improved defense for the regular season. I do think Weddle and Matthews can make a difference but would like to see a big ugly up front as well.

Can never count the squawks out as long as Wilson is able to improvise and keep plays alive for. them. Just not convinced they have what it takes to go all the way.

The franchise has been run very well with Pete Carroll. He is an excellent coach.There defense is always tough & there LBers are solid. The defensive backfield is always tops year in and year out.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Nobody is posting about who they have added....

1. Bashaud Breeland CB
  2. Tyrann Mathieu Safety
  3. Alex Okafor DE
  4. Damien Wilson OLB
  5. Carlos Hyde RB
Overall Mathieu replaces Berry, who the Chiefs felt was done. Breeland is an excellent addition along with Okafor and Hyde provides depth behind Damien Williams. If they lose Tyreek Hill, that will be devastating, but Patty Mahomes is the best Quarterback I've seen in many years and as long as Mahomes stays healthy, the Kansas City Chiefs will always have a chance.

We can knock Steve Spagnulolo all we want, but I do believe he's a major upgrade over Bob Sutton and the Chief defense will be far better and the AFC will come down to the Chiefs, Browns and The Soviet Union of Massachusetts in 2019.

LA is where it’s at !!

ausmurp

Starter
Every year is a new year...

The Chiefs have lost 4 really nice players in the last 6 months; Kareem Hunt, Justin Houston, Eric Berry, and Tyreek Hill (appears on the ropes).

Granted, one could argue they lost Berry and Houston off an already lousy defense. But, losing those guys feels like swimming against the current.

I don’t know... thought I’d see what you guys think. That feels like really big blows to them.

I think Hill ascended as the top WR in the NFL last yr. So losing him is going to really really hurt their offense. Hill > AB now imo. Steelers are gonna be hurting too btw.