The Chiefs have taken a bit of a beating

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pretty much what I was thinking. We knock other team’s fans and reporters/bloggers for not knowing what our team is really doing. I think we are often guilty of the same.
Yeah, But that’s totally different!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
There are rumors that may have some truth to them that the Chiefs may be shopping him. If you recall the Chiefs took some heat when they drafted him because of what he did in college.

Without Hunt and Hill that offense will be top 10, maybe, but that's a far cry from what it was. And with that defense they could struggle to get 10 wins if they aren't kicking ass on O.

Scoring was down without Hunt a little. Without Hill as well that O is not going to be a high powered offense.
Losing Hill would be a much bigger blow than losing Hunt IMO. Hill appears to be flat out uncoverable in most games and Mahomes has many times been able to just launch the ball and Hill tracks it down.

The defense is where I think we’re kind of missing the boat. That defense clearly was not getting things done last season. They had to either try to bring in a couple key pieces - $$$ - or revamp the D. It appears to me that is what they’re doing but I honestly don’t pay enough attention to them to have an informed opinion. Guess we’ll see.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
As long as they have Mahomes, they are just fine.

In the regular season sure. But IMO as long as they have no defense they will not hoist another Lombardi, Mahomes or not.

DR RAM

Rams Lifer
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Rambeau
I'm definitely with the guys stating that the team, without Hill, would suffer a big blow in production. You just can't, easily replace a guy, who is as special as that. That being said, the system, the coach, the MVP, QB, and I think they will find a way to be above average on offense, and they have addressed some of their bigger needs on defense.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
As long as Andy Reid is their HC their season will always end before the SB. I would be surprised if they win their division next season.

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
Just saw this thread & checked on the Tyreek situation. No words.
Unless he is exonerated by the facts, he's prolly off to jail. That will take out a massive chunk of Mahomes' production. Against the Rams, so many times, all he had to do was chuck it in Tyreek's general direction. If Ebu hadn't knocked Mahomes a bit, that last pass to Hill might've even been caught. Hill is a special talent, so incredibly fast & great hands. Extremely difficult to cover. Everyone raves on Mahomes, but there's going to be some reckoning if Hill is punished for his alleged crime.

nighttrain

Legend
Unless he is exonerated by the facts, he's prolly off to jail. That will take out a massive chunk of Mahomes' production. Against the Rams, so many times, all he had to do was chuck it in Tyreek's general direction. If Ebu hadn't knocked Mahomes a bit, that last pass to Hill might've even been caught. Hill is a special talent, so incredibly fast & great hands. Extremely difficult to cover. Everyone raves on Mahomes, but there's going to be some reckoning if Hill is punished for his alleged crime.
if Hill gets a guilty verdict he's toast
train

ArkyRamsFan

Pro Bowler
What is Hill charged with? I was not aware that he had legal issues.
Thanks for the input.

~ArkyRamsFan~

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What is Hill charged with? I was not aware that he had legal issues.
Thanks for the input.

~ArkyRamsFan~
No charges but he's involved in a case of battery against his son . Reports are conflicting right now though .

Ram_Rally

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Any new developments? Last I checked he hasn't been officially named as a suspect.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
As is the Chiefs seem to be the favorites in the AFC West. Possibly the whole AFC. But if they lose Hill I think they become a wild card team. The Chargers have a good offense too and a better defense. Not to mention the Chiefs should have a tougher schedule being a division winner.

hotanez

NRA Member for Life
I would hope that a grown man would not break the arm of a kid. I want to believe there is more to this story but the guy has had problems in the past.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hill shouldn't even be in the league in the first place. Any guy that tries to kill an unwanted baby while it's in a girls belly belongs in jail.