The Celebration Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
You know life as a Rams fan is great when an ugly win mildly bothers you

KayJay

Starter
Goff looked rusty for sure. But I noticed something today. He took a free play, he hasn't done that since he got in the league. Which means he's learning. He's also changed at the line. Attempting to catch them off guard, paying attention to match ups. He made some poor decisions for sure, but the entire team looked out of sync. That Carolina defense has around 8 first round pick's I believe. They are no joke, and we just hung 30 on their heads while attempting to shake off the rust. The test comes next week.

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Biggest plus of this game was the play of the OL. Noteboom and Allen hung in there real well. They should only improve.

sjm1582002

Wanted everywhere but welcome nowhere
Gutsy win on th the road.

Goff looked pedestrian, and that is being charitable.

Run defense is, as I expected, still at the "bottom of the barrel".

Glad to be 1 and 0 after that one.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
Wait where am I this is the CELEBRATION thread isn't it? Isn't there another thread for negative comments?

JonRam99

Hall of Fame
Name
Jonathan
"Tough" win on the road... were never behind, or even tied iirc... some rust was shook off, but on the whole I'm very proud of this team. These are the kind of games we'd lose all the time. But when it mattered we shoved the ball down they throat & got the W. Great first win. OL worries gone. TGKnee worries brushed aside. Kupp doing his thang. Ready to smash the Saints next week.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I agree but depth cant hurt like wienewski still out there rt ? he can be moved guard center etc. and some d tackles available as well but I definitely am not willing to go with Hagar. There are also some good ILB.

Wisniewski is a guard or a center.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Notching the W while shaking the rust off against a very good front 7 and having no tape on the other team?

On the road?

In that heat?

Pretty freakin awesome.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Wait where am I this is the CELEBRATION thread isn't it? Isn't there another thread for negative comments?

I can't believe anybody is complaining about this game. They're not playing against air, They're not gonna win every game by 50 points or keep the other team to 0.

Just enjoy winning the first game of the season against a tough opponent on their home field in stifling heat at a 10am body clock while scoring 30 points.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I can't believe anybody is complaining about this game. They're not playing against air, They're not gonna win every game by 50 points or keep the other team to 0.

Just enjoy winning the first game of the season against a tough opponent on their home field in stifling heat at a 10am body clock while scoring 30 points.

But I Want PERFECTION! ~ @OldSchool

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
Notching the W while shaking the rust off against a very good front 7 and having no tape on the other team?

On the road?

In that heat?

Pretty freakin awesome.

But the receivers were running wide opeeeeeeennnnnnnn!

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg

On the road?

In that heat?

Pretty freakin awesome.
Something like that my man,

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
I liked what I saw today...considering we don't play our main guys in preseason, there's nothing bad that happened today that to you can't tie to the fact that our guys don't play in the preseason... this was our preseason game really..and if we keeping pounding with Brown and Gurley, and our defense keeps flying around like that..we're going to be more than fine..

and it's nice to end the weekend watching the Mark Barron getting the ball ran right at him...wearing another uniform....

payote75

Hall of Fame
Name
Payote75
Wisniewski is a guard or a center.

Lol yea and I'd love to have him on the cheap if one of our guards struggles or gets hurt same with Allen. And I'd like an inside linebacker even to swap out with Dakota Allen but Hagar not the answer.

Ramhusker

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Bo Bowen
Sometimes, you win ugly. I got no problem with that! :p

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

I believe its more concern over complaining.
With N.O. coming to town next week, we cant have another offensive showing like we did today.
I dont know a Rams fan, that doesn't want to pound N.O. into dust next week.