The Aaron Rodgers Saga

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Mart Lafleur lost the Tampa Bay game.

just a joke how this is even a thing ? Aaron Rogers had Floyd jock string still divited into the Turf from his TD run against The Rams.

The media has always played up to Drama there. Fake News. I think the Green House is burning.

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaron Rodgers reports to camp after Packers President massages Rodger's ego!

Grapefruit Fingering GIF by bjorn

rdlkgliders

"AKA" Hugo Bezdek
Name
Don
I live in Cali, drive a lot for a living, and I can tell you, it's just not safe on the roads for bike riders with all the cars out here. I see close calls, people running stop signs and red lights, on phones drifting onto shoulders and through bike lanes, passing on the right in the emergency lane, stopped traffic for no reason that results in horrible rear end collisions, etc..... This really sucks and my best to his family. Be safe out there my bike friends.
Nobody who lives in So. Cal says Cali, Where are you from? LOL

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hope this is a joke... actually no I don't, hope Green Bay trades picks for an old Cobb to appease Rodgers for one season.

View: https://twitter.com/wingoz/status/1419739236736065538?s=20

According to some reports here he gets pissed when his friends are released or traded. It has nothing to do with talent. That's kind of strange. I wonder if he thinks the GM does it just to piss him off.

Another consideration is that he doesn't seem to be an open kind of guy that makes friends easily. Almost like he's insecure. When he finds someone on the team that accepts him and likes him then he's happy and comfortable. He's not the warm fuzzy type and I bet most young players find him unapproachable. I'd also bet some vets don't feel like partying with him. Its not uncommon for more introverted cerebral types to not fit in, especially if they are the type that throws a howdy fit and blames others when he doesn't win.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Oh swell, he has an out after the season so we can go thru this whole thing again next year??
giphy.gif

jjab360

Legend
According to some reports here he gets pissed when his friends are released or traded. It has nothing to do with talent. That's kind of strange. I wonder if he thinks the GM does it just to piss him off.

Another consideration is that he doesn't seem to be an open kind of guy that makes friends easily. Almost like he's insecure. When he finds someone on the team that accepts him and likes him then he's happy and comfortable. He's not the warm fuzzy type and I bet most young players find him unapproachable. I'd also bet some vets don't feel like partying with him. Its not uncommon for more introverted cerebral types to not fit in, especially if they are the type that throws a howdy fit and blames others when he doesn't win.
He does have to recognize that it's a business and let go of his ego but I begrudgingly say that I do have to respect him standing up for his people

dang

Legend

By all accounts he is a difficult and selfish person. I recall he is estranged from his family. It will also be interesting to see how his marriage works out. By all accounts his fiancée is a well respected grounded young lady.

oldnotdead

Legend
Yawn how tiresome all this is. All this over a childish rant by an egomaniac to get out of his contract. You have to now question exactly how hard is he going to play....I mean he won't want to get hurt a year before he can move to another team. He's trying to do a Tom Brady and there are teams that will assume he will bring to their team the same result. Except people forget it takes a good team on both sides of the ball to do that. But Rodgers will find some desperate team to sign with....like the Fins or Broncos.

He could have negotiated this without all the drama. Stafford did it the right way so that he didn't screw his former team and it was a win-win for both sides. But no egomaniac Rodgers had to create all the drama for all the spotlight on him for months.

I hope this all goes away now. I will LMAO if he gets hurt during the season diminishing his value next year.