GAME DAY Thanksgiving Day - Bills at Lions 12:30pm ET

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
The Lions are much better but still have a ways to go. That D on the final drive was brutal. Still, they just went toe to toe with a legit Super Bowl contender and took them down to the final 2 seconds.

Giles

Pro Bowler
Name
Giles
How that DC continues to be employed is beyond me. 1 pass was all it took to get in FG range...1 pass.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
Time to fire that DC. How could he play press coverage and let them waltz down the field twice in the 4th quarter so easily :D

There would 20 threads on this subject and an additional 20 threads screaming at Sean McVay for throwing that pass on 3rd and 1.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
There would 20 threads on this subject and an additional 20 threads screaming at Sean McVay for throwing that pass on 3rd and 1.
The clock management by the Lions on that last drive was pathetic.

Ellard80

Legend
shows you how a good QB can dice you up no matter what coverage.

Detroit was in man to man there and still roasted with 20 secs

Tano

Legend
Detroit defense has consistently blown games in the last minute of games since Goff has been QB

Their defense just blows and should not even remotely be compared to the Rams

No Donald No Ramsey No Wagner

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
Aaaaaaaaaand that’s why I stopped watching. I can’t take two teams ripping my heart out.

Damn I wanted Detroit to win so badly.

Next year, they’re gonna be tough. I really hope they take those two 1sts and stock up on D… get another top edge and a top CB, keep Goff and keep grinding

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Detroit defense has consistently blown games in the last minute of games since Goff has been QB

Their defense just blows and should not even remotely be compared to the Rams

No Donald No Ramsey No Wagner
At least they don’t give 10 yard cushions on 3rd and 2. They actually try to make something happen despite having far less talent.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
This was an entertaining game!

The Lions D let them down. That has been their weakness. But they went blow for blow in this one.

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Detroit must learns how to win close games. They need to become believers in themselves.

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Detroit really has been playing pretty fun to watch football. The defense is improving but still not there - missed Okudah today.

They certainly play hard for DC.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
The clock management by the Lions on that last drive was pathetic.
Campbell is a good motivator and culture builder, but is a horrible gameday manager. Lost the Vikings game earlier with some horrible decisions and that drive was bad. How can you not use your timeouts earlier? Go win the game!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Aaaaaaaaaand that’s why I stopped watching. I can’t take two teams ripping my heart out.

Damn I wanted Detroit to win so badly.

Next year, they’re gonna be tough. I really hope they take those two 1sts and stock up on D… get another top edge and a top CB, keep Goff and keep grinding
Take a top QB, if they can. Move Goff. There are only so many great QBs in the NFL. If you don't have one, you're stuck hoping for the perfect set of circumstances in order to win it all. Goff is competent, but he's not a guy who elevates the team.

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
Campbell is a good motivator and culture builder, but is a horrible gameday manager. Lost the Vikings game earlier with some horrible decisions and that drive was bad. How can you not use your timeouts earlier? Go win the game!
He's one of the worst game managers I've ever seen. Aggressive to the point of shooting his own team in the foot or somewhere worse, time after time.

How could they go downfield on 3d and 1 in the last drive? All they needed was a yard and they would have had at least three more plays to try to win the game. Instead they gave the ball back to the Bills, who flawlessly executed a game winning drive.