Tell someone something good about them.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Lunchbox

Starter
Name
LunchBox
Selassie, just by being yourself you opened my eyes to be more inclusive of others. I know, you had no idea.

Except Niner fans.... "Fuck them!"

I always know its coming but cracks me up every time!

This is the only forum I am a member of. Who needs any others?
So much knowledge, so many guys that express themselves incredibly well. Helluva forum, helluva group of guys (and gals).

A special shout out to Dave, you will be forever remembered here.

To the owners and mods. Along with all the posters you make this the place that it is!

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
I can say that I have met a bunch of you miscreants a time or two. To a man, I’ve enjoyed every such occasion.

I can say that @Selassie I , his wife, and son and my wife and I have spent more time together than any others on this site (besides @kmramsfan and his wife who I have known for many years) and they are among the most fun and solid people I have met in some time.

I can go on about the many others including CGI, Les, Mack, Dieter the Brock (great family there too), etc that I have had the pleasure to meet and get to know but I would always leave someone out.

This place has been a great place for us fans and I want to thank @-X- for inviting me over several years ago to the best sports site on the globe. Oh - and helping me with my website and just being a great sounding board.

Cheers to all.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
VWOCyPE.gif

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I could say something good about every Ram fan on this board. There are too many to list. This is hands down the best collection of Rams fans that I have encountered.

Name
George
awesome post

on any other board I'd take this as an insult ... but I know this is nothing of the sort ... I love the way you think.

I think I need to use a tag-line to the effect of "I'm right twice a day"

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
Here’s to everyone who can take a common love for the Rams, add a few words on a screen, and come out with a friend.