Tell someone something good about them.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
why is it we always say the nice things about people after they have passed, when they cant hear them, read them? Why can't we toast others, speak well of them when they are still around to hear it?

@DaveFan'51 passing made me want to post this. All of us members are speaking so highly of him and rightfully so but he can't read these now.

I challenge you to tag a member or multiple members and say something nice about them. Maybe you have met them in person and want to share that. Maybe they offer some insight about your favorite football team and want to say thanks for spending the time enlightening your day.

I know I have many here I would like to say thanks to and it may take me multiple posts to do but I'll start.

@bubbaramfan , what a fun guy to hang out with! Your posts and take on the NFL and the Rams is very refreshing.
@RamBall , you're a great guy who I enjoy reading your posts and am looking forward to seeing you and the Mrs. at camp again this year.
@CGI_Ram , @Selassie I , @RamFan503 , @Prime Time , this place would not be what it is without you guys. I love reading your stuff and opinions. Selassie, just by being yourself you opened my eyes to be more inclusive of others. I know, you had no idea.
@den-the-coach wonderful insight with your stories from the past. Keep 'em coming!

So many more. Give me time, I'll get to you all.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
This will eventually get moved to Off-Topic but it was kind of you to do this.

I won't mention certain members lest anyone be left out and feel offended, but I will say that @Selassie I has a great parrot. :)

VegasRam

Give your dog a hug.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Doug
I love @LAChamp, who never gives up, has the courage of his convictions, and loves the Rams.

Who I also wish, ( and I love Westbrooks), would go back to his original avatar with his daughter and his Dodger hat. Loved that. (Lotta loves in this post).:rolllaugh:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
Holy crap this is the first I heard about him passing. Feel terrible, like I just lost a good friend.

Kind of makes it hit home how all you dudes are friends, even though I haven't met all of you in person. So I'll just say thanks to all of you for the therapy, and nice thread idea @VeteranRamFan.

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
The people I really enjoy the most on here are @Mackeyser and @Angry Ram for wildly different reasons.

I enjoy a lot of people here, most everybody in fact, but those two really resonate with me for some reason. A big thanks to the both of them for being fun to read.

badnews

Use Your Illusion
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dave
Crap man, I dont know, I think just about everybody here is pretty freakin cool in one way or another.
@dieterbrock is always straight forward, funny and has the best profile pic ever.
@jrry32 is a bright dude and a Rams draft plan oracle.
@den-the-coach is the kind of guy I would want to dig my fox hole with, and I dont think he even likes me!

There are so many great posters here, I could go on for a while......

VeteranRamFan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
Name
Dale
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
@Merlin , you should be a professional sports writer. You express yourself very well.
@flv , thanks for all you do with the sports book, even though I have no idea what you're talking about when it comes to money lines and such.
@Mojo Ram , I didn't forget about you and your contributions! Thank you!
@-X- When ever I see your name on a post, I can't wait to see what wit or sarcasm you have posted. Plus you know what you are talking about!

@OC--LeftCoast , so funny meeting you on here and finding out we played each other in high school football, plus I like that you don't back down from your convictions.

Last edited:

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
@CGI_Ram is a Cheeseburger in Paradise, @LoyalRam not a bad guy for serving on the sea, @nighttrain for the great support, @Farr Be It for being the only non family member to refer to me as "Denny." @badnews for if we were both around during Nam, we would have won, @OldSchool for always getting my references, @BonifayRam for sharing my love for the offensive line @jrry32 for talking me off the ledge numerous times @bubbaramfan for being frugal and @Memento for always turning a frown upside down.

To all the rest of you, that make my days great!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know how it is known that @DaveFan'51 passed, but I'm really blown away by it. NO. He has been such a fan for a long time, I regret that he'll never see Jared Goff hoist a Lombardi, and I further regret that our team got bounced in the first playoff game in more than a decade, for Dave......d@mn...

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
For Dog, because he golfs on gameday and admits it!

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Thx for the Kudo VeteranRamFan. First round @ the beer tent is on me!

Along with all those mentioned, (and those not), We all agree Dave was one of the most positive posters her. I'd like to mention another who is always very positive. Rams43 always has a great outlook.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I can't quote posters because my computer is screwy like that, but I will say that I love you all, you're all amazing fans of this amazing team, and that you're all like brothers to me.

I also want to say how much I appreciate you all for supporting me when I came out as transfemale. You guys are honestly the best.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know a lot of guys were involved with starting this site in the beginning and so don't take it that I think X was the only guy who started ROD, but he was the guy at RamStalk that lured me over here in 2010. It was his epic battles with Old Larry and others, plus his profanity laden historic last post, that made me want to see what he was all about....lol. I know he doesn't look like Jeff Bridges playing the Dude, just as I don't look like a 60's era Merlin Olsen...But still, my mind's eye see's X this way....

OC--LeftCoast

Agent Provocateur
Name
Greg
@Dieter the Brock the voice of reason even when I don’t always agree
@nighttrain our resident Rams encyclopedia and more important, at least someone here is older than me@den-the-coach, always good and must read material, even tho he doesn’t know squat about judging FK talent (blue font, not sure how to insert with iphone)

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I appreciate Prime Time for the YEARS of wading through Peter King rambling 50,000 word MMQB articles for the obligatory, three word Ram nugget. He gets the Patience of Job, award.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Even when some may disagree with items or issues with the team, we are all Ramily to the end.

I am new to this board but not to others. I have appreciated all who have welcomed me here.

Years ago I began pondering why people say the nicest things about people after they are gone. Often a gathering of people and food get together in honor of the one person who can't be there.

I discovered a thing called a "Living Eulogy". And thats what I do. I often tell those how much I appreciate them. Before my father passed, I spent years thanking him and genuinely telling him how much I loved him and appreciated all he did for me. I could tell he loved every moment of that. He passed, I was sad, and knew he knew beyond a doubt he was loved and appreciated by this son.

My true friends know how I feel.

Life is good. So excited for this season.

GO RAMS!!!