Tell someone something good about them.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Ramsondemand.com - I love you.

You are well informed, articulate, passionate, funny and a totally committed family.
You are die hard Rams Fans and a caring, thoughtful and compassionate community.....family.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I wanna give a huge shoutout to @LesBaker

Can’t believe we’ve known each other through thick and thin for almost 19 years across multiple forums and I love his sense of humor and honesty.

Love @Memento for their courage and lets be frank... super great Mock drafts which highlight an otherwise very long off-season.

Also wanna throw some love @jrry32 He brings great insights and I enjoy being challenged by him. What he brings to the board drives me to be a more informed and educated poster and makes my analysis better and more on point.

Lastly, a mitzvah for the mods. I’ve known most for some time, X the longest time think across multiple boards and you’ve helped being a Rams fan be fun.... even when it wasn’t.

Much love to everyone. With over 500+ members I can’t get to everyone. Even I can’t write a post that long... hahaha.

Mister Sin

Your friendly neighborhood fat guy!
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tim
There are so many of you that I enjoy. I felt even closer to many of you after Riches game. I’ve stepped back from posting so much that I don’t get to say it enough but here are some that come to mind. I appreciate so many of you that I would never have time to write them all out. If I miss you, I’m sorry.

@RamzFanz—for making sure I was at that game to meet everyone!

@CGI_Ram—for always being there with an ear for me. I’ve enjoyed our conversations.

@rdlkgliders—My true friend. I need to call you up soon so we can discuss the upcoming season!

@Legatron4—I’ve always enjoyed your post. You’re passionate and stick with it, I love that. Once I met you, I knew for sure I liked you. Great guy.

@Ramhusker—you have always been a top poster for me and when I had the pleasure of meeting you...wow...you’re a fun ass dude! You are the party!

@RhodyRams—same deal—one of the first guys I met on this board. Meeting you just solidified what I already felt. Great, fun guy.

@Force16X—Posting aside, had you not been at the game event for Rich...no way I would have enjoyed it so much. You sir, kept me laughing. Thank you

Faceplant

Still celebrating Superbowl LVI
Rams On Demand Sponsor
2023 ROD Pick'em Champion
I really enjoy and appreciate the vast majority of ROD members (lol) and was VERY sorry to hear about Dave's passing. He would have written an epic (meaning loooooong) response to this thread and knowing Dave, he would have mentioned damn near every member on here, haha. RIP Dave.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
I know he doesn't look like Jeff Bridges playing the Dude, just as I don't look like a 60's era Merlin Olsen...But still, my mind's eye see's X this way....

Close enough.

work.jpg

Legatron4

Legend
Name
Wes
There are so many of you that I enjoy. I felt even closer to many of you after Riches game. I’ve stepped back from posting so much that I don’t get to say it enough but here are some that come to mind. I appreciate so many of you that I would never have time to write them all out. If I miss you, I’m sorry.

@RamzFanz—for making sure I was at that game to meet everyone!

@CGI_Ram—for always being there with an ear for me. I’ve enjoyed our conversations.

@rdlkgliders—My true friend. I need to call you up soon so we can discuss the upcoming season!

@Legatron4—I’ve always enjoyed your post. You’re passionate and stick with it, I love that. Once I met you, I knew for sure I liked you. Great guy.

@Ramhusker—you have always been a top poster for me and when I had the pleasure of meeting you...wow...you’re a fun ass dude! You are the party!

@RhodyRams—same deal—one of the first guys I met on this board. Meeting you just solidified what I already felt. Great, fun guy.

@Force16X—Posting aside, had you not been at the game event for Rich...no way I would have enjoyed it so much. You sir, kept me laughing. Thank you
Man, I appreciate that. You guys were all so much to hangout with. I wish we could do that again.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Can’t believe we’ve known each other through thick and thin for almost 19 years across multiple forums and I love his sense of humor and honesty.

Yup, it,s been many years and I have always enjoyed interacting with you.

This board is fantastic and I enjoy the company and the collective football IQ.

It's been a great ride and I hope it never ends.

Hats off to the owners, mods and posters.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Thank you @VeteranRamFan. I really enjoyed sitting and talking Rams football with all of those you mentioned in the above post. Cant wait for Aug 17. I had to push my vacation back 2 weeks as the Rams will be in Baltimore the week I usually go visit camp. Hoping I didnt push it back too far to visit some open sessions and catch up with all my ROD buddies.

I enjoy reading posts by everyone here at ROD, even if I disagree with what they post. The older I get the more willing I become to learn and there is plenty of knowledge here. I know I would leave someone out if I listed those I enjoy sharing with and learning from, so I will just say I enjoy what all ROD members share with us daily.

Angry Ram

Captain RAmerica Original Rammer
The people I really enjoy the most on here are @Mackeyser and @Angry Ram for wildly different reasons.

I enjoy a lot of people here, most everybody in fact, but those two really resonate with me for some reason. A big thanks to the both of them for being fun to read.

Yay somebody likes me!!!!

The rest of you can go suck an egg.

giphy.gif

tenor.gif

RamDino

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Didn't know about our Ram brother, Dave. RIP

yrba1

Mild-mannered Rams fan
Complements can be as offensive if not worse than negative remarks when said to a group of people; I've seen plenty of inflammatory responses in the workplace and when complementing a woman in front of other women to know what to expect in this stage. Dave is the exception since we're all mourning for his loss and his family.

Not gonna give any positive shoutouts but I'm happy to know that I don't anything bad to say about all of the posters here. Well aware that I have strong, differing opinions with many of y'all outside of Rams football but I am content that we can have a civil discussion without escalating to a heated discussion.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
Complements can be as offensive if not worse than negative remarks when said to a group of people; I've seen plenty of inflammatory responses in the workplace and when complementing a woman in front of other women to know what to expect in this stage. Dave is the exception since we're all mourning for his loss and his family.

Not gonna give any positive shoutouts but I'm happy to know that I don't anything bad to say about all of the posters here. Well aware that I have strong, differing opinions with many of y'all outside of Rams football but I am content that we can have a civil discussion without escalating to a heated discussion.
what_the_hell_parks_rec.gif

551staaa

Unsubstantiated Reality
I don't know any of you guys personally, but I'm a Rams fan in North Carolina so I think you're all great. (Does anyone have some wine to go with this cheese?) (Wait! I'm in North Carolina. Does anyone have a brew to go with this barbeque?)