Tavon Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jap

Legend
I don't understand why people want to "exchange" the Austin pick after his rookie year. Consider this, we drafted a kid that had 7 plays of 50+ yards(counting the plays called back) as a rookie in 13 games. He clearly wasn't comfortable with the our complex offense that Schotty runs until at least the mid-way point in the season and lost his starting QB.

For some, the grass is always greener on the other side, and they can never appreciate what they have in their own backyard.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
@BeerOClock and @jrry32 This arguing in circles is getting tired. Just my opinion but how about you both just move on.
Agreed. There are debate clubs locally or online where ppl with inflated ego's can pointlessly go back and forth on issues...all the while trying to prove who is the smarter person.

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Agreed. There are debate clubs locally or online where ppl with inflated ego's can pointlessly go back and forth on issues...all the while trying to prove who is the smarter person.
I won't comment on the ego part as I don't think we need to go there. I just think a bunch of redundant posts where the posters are essentially saying, "you're wrong. No. YOU'RE wrong" drags down an otherwise decent thread. That's all.

I realize a lot of posters on here are used to other forums where that is common place. Just want them to leave it there.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

Do you have links?

(see what I did there LOL)

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I think Les is just bored. But my guess was that he was hinting that someone ought to follow those links to another forum. I could be wrong though as Les often befuddles me. Tag - you're it Les.

Once again your keen sense of the obvious wins the day. :ROFLMAO: