Tavon Austin

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I won't comment on the ego part as I don't think we need to go there. I just think a bunch of redundant posts where the posters are essentially saying, "you're wrong. No. YOU'RE wrong" drags down an otherwise decent thread. That's all.

I realize a lot of posters on here are used to other forums where that is common place. Just want them to leave it there.
Ego has everything to do with this behavior. Being unwilling to admit you're wrong and just let it go and move on has everything to do with insecurity.

I'm always right and never wrong.
You wanna argue about it? :D

Last edited:

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
Ego has everything to do with this behavior. Being unwilling to admit you're wrong and just let it go and move on has everything to do with insecurity.

I'm always right and never wrong.
You wanna argue about it? :D
No. I get what you meant. I wanted it to about the posts - not the poster. And with as brilliant as I am it would be pretty hypocritical of me to point out someone's ego. Of course I deserve my enormous ego. So there's that. :cool:

shaunpinney

Hall of Fame
Loved the pick at the time, watching him play in college I was having dreams over what we could do with a dynamic playmaker like him.

But knowing then what we know now do we still draft him? It seems he was drafted for an opposite offence from which we intend to run, the offence which we attempted early last season but abandoned, a Fisher WR seems to be more in the Quick/Britt mold. Add to that we aren't actually capable of effectively blocking a screen play.

It just feels like he could be a phenom on a Chip Kelly style O, whereas on the team we want to be he seems a waste.

Given the choice would we trade him for a Zach Martin or another mid first round 2014 pick or is talent talent?

That isn't as eloquent as I'd like to put it but it's just something I've been wondering.

Going back to the point, no i wouldn't trade Tavon - he is our agent X, makes him more dangerous because he's not your usual Fisher type WR, the man's quicksilver wearing horns, I just worry for opposing defences this year...

ausmurp

Starter
This is funny to read. Patterson fans throwing up "he made the pro bowl" is hilarious. He made it as a kick returned right?? Who cares abt that. If Tavon didn't have two other punt returns called back and didn't play for the Rams he would've made it as a punt returner for sure.

Also didn't Tavon have better receiving numbers esp of you include the called back plays?