T. Lewis is looking like he might just be a steal

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tklongball

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Granted, he has to stay healthy, and that is where he has struggled in the past. This Pre-Season, he missed a lot of time, and I felt like he might not be available much, but he has been playing a lot, and is starting to jump off the screen a little. Hope the guy stays healthy, He could be a real steal if he does.

Go Rams.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Yup he has all the talent in the world but he has to stay healthy. They look like he’s getting the vet load management treatment which should help as long as he can stay sharp.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
I knew if he could stay healthy he would be a steal. He was a monster at Alabama, before the injury.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Every week he plays like this I just look at like a bonus. I just don't believe you can rely on him playing like that for an entire season.

I hope I'm wrong.

He's an absolute beast when he's healthy... a beast.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Health is virtually the only issue with Lewis. When he's on the field, he makes an impact.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
Every week he plays like this I just look at like a bonus. I just don't believe you can rely on him playing like that for an entire season.

I hope I'm wrong.

He's an absolute beast when he's healthy... a beast.
Lets hope he stays healthy at least till Hollis comes back. In the mean time, Obo needs to find a few more pass rush moves. He is really fast and will probably get a few sacks. Him and Garret, at least what little I saw in preseason, look very similar speed wise.

Kupped

Legend
Name
Kupped
Lets hope he stays healthy at least till Hollis comes back. In the mean time, Obo needs to find a few more pass rush moves. He is really fast and will probably get a few sacks. Him and Garret, at least what little I saw in preseason, look very similar speed wise.
Obo as a low-rotation pass rusher is a different look, so it's not that big a deal to me if he doesn't develop more. I think his ceiling is very low, but he tries real hard and can make an occasional play.

Psycho_X

Legend
He was a third round pick because he was an extremely talented prospect with extremely scary injury issues that remain. I'm glad we're starting to see the reward from taking the risk there. Hopefully Reggie Scott works some of that magic on his knee management and we can get a stud we can rely on long term. Guy is a physical specimen out on that field.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I’m so happy that T-Lew is proving me right!!

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Never been about his talent, always been about his health. He's been a monster when healthy, just has to stay healthy.

majrleaged

Hall of Fame
I
I’m so happy that T-Lew is proving me right!!
It is nice to be right, especially when it means something good for the Rams. I don't enjoy being right when I have a negative opinion. Unlike a few people around here. Not talking about you.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Everyone had him pegged as a first round talent. Teams were leery of his injury history. That is why he lasted till the 3rd round. If he stays healthy we got ourselves a steal. But I hate that "If healthy" caveat.

oldnotdead

Legend
He is finally showcasing why the Rams picked him. He was always thought to have first-round talent. If he can stay healthy, he could be a very important rotational player. He doesn't offer the speed or versatility of Hollins, as he really is strictly a DE in the 3-4 mold. He's faster than Brockers, and plays with power. As long as he's healthy it gives the Rams a strong rotation at DE with two players who bring complementary skills to the table.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
He is finally showcasing why the Rams picked him. He was always thought to have first-round talent. If he can stay healthy, he could be a very important rotational player. He doesn't offer the speed or versatility of Hollins, as he really is strictly a DE in the 3-4 mold. He's faster than Brockers, and plays with power. As long as he's healthy it gives the Rams a strong rotation at DE with two players who bring complementary skills to the table.
Lewis is an Edge-rusher/OLB (same as Floyd, Okoronkwo and pre-injury-Hollins).

Brockers was (and remains) a D-Lineman. Versatile enough to play inside and outside in various schemes.

They do not play the same position. Lewis is in no way filing Brockers' role.

Tano

Legend
I

It is nice to be right, especially when it means something good for the Rams. I don't enjoy being right when I have a negative opinion. Unlike a few people around here. Not talking about you.
1633712096769.png

Just kidding

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
He wasn’t a steal. The talent was always there. Minus the injury he’d go top 15 in the draft.
With the injury he dropped to round 3. It’s likely where he should have been picked or maybe it was a little high.

I’ve always felt that a third round pick is a bit high for a guy that wasn’t seeing 20 snaps a game and could have a very short career. I like the Rams to get some longevity from a third round pick.

12intheBox

Legend
Name
Wil Fay
He wasn’t a steal. The talent was always there. Minus the injury he’d go top 15 in the draft.
With the injury he dropped to round 3. It’s likely where he should have been picked or maybe it was a little high.

I’ve always felt that a third round pick is a bit high for a guy that wasn’t seeing 20 snaps a game and could have a very short career. I like the Rams to get some longevity from a third round pick.

I’d rather have 15 first round grade snaps a game than 40 3rd round grade snaps a game. It’s not like we don’t get to put someone else on the field when we take him off.