Super Bowl Vent Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ellard80

Legend
Thought we had a chance at a dynasty in the early 2000's and it never happened.

We had a chance to start one off but then it fell with a thud.

Just can't get over the top....

FaulkSF

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
FaulkSF
Not sure why we couldn't run it 3 times in a row

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Good lord the over reactions came fast after the game didn't they. Two years ago we were 4-12 and we just participated in the Super Bowl and got beat by a team that took advantage of a couple mistakes of ours. We failed to execute on offense all day. I aint even mad.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well...it was a good season boys! Shitty ending, but a good season. Wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't the blasted Pats lol.

The whole game had an air of predictability about it. We just didn't have it from the start.

Let's hope this loss doesn't haunt McVay and Goff, because it sure was a stinker.

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
Despite this loss, this team has a better chance than any other to begin a dynasty.

Ellard80

Legend
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Good lord the over reactions came fast after the game didn't they. Two years ago we were 4-12 and we just participated in the Super Bowl and got beat by a team that took advantage of a couple mistakes of ours. We failed to execute on offense all day. I aint even mad.

I hope you are right.. but I thought the world was in front of us in the early 2000's.

96GS#007

Pro Bowler
Any team but the Patriots

Makes my stomach turn

No excuses, the O got owned. Had Chicago won and we played them in the NFCCG, we wouldn’t have got this far

Petrowsky

Rookie
Name
Petrowsky
I wanted to see more 21 and 12 personnel. I think McVay is a brilliant coach, but he needs to adjust more.

tempests

Hall of Fame
Pats showed up to play like they usually do. There's a reason why I didn't want to draw this matchup. BB gets the better of young QBs and the experience gap between him and McVay is enormous.

Hope both McVay and Goff get a shot at redemption and another Super Bowl, but there are no guarantees.

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Well...it was a good season boys! crappy ending, but a good season. Wouldn't have minded so much if it wasn't the blasted Pats lol.

I think that's the rub. Like, if we had laid this egg against the Chiefs? I mean, it'd suck, but it wouldn't sting. This is just embarrassing, because we got thoroughly outplayed by an inferior opponent.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
Onto the draft and the off season.

ramsplaya16

The One and Only
Sucks, but we were out coached, wade Phillips sure did his job with the defense, this one is on McVay and the offense. I still can’t get over how the Pats seemed to know every offensive play before it came, they were always there to make a play until McVay stopped breaking the huddle inside 15 seconds.

Our young QB and Coach will learn from this and we will be back. Hopefully with a couple new pieces and the experience to bring us to the top

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Rams got humiliated today by hoodie. End of discussion.

Goff looked like junk and McVay got badly exposed.

Score wasn’t indicative of domination.

Status
Not open for further replies.