Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff played worse than anyone else though. I think Reynolds played well, and Cooks too considering he had Gilmore most of the game. OL played what I would consider to be average - I would wager that our DL was winning quicker than theirs, but Brady gets it out quicker than Goff.

Too many missed WRs the past few games from Goff. I'm not ragging on the guy - but swap him out with a number of QBs tonight and we win this game. He's young and will improve - and he needs to.

Goff was pressured on 60% to 70% of his dropbacks. That's extraordinarily bad. You saw how bad Brady looked with our pressure, and we weren't getting as much pressure as NE did. The OL was not average. It was shit tonight. Goff was shit. The running game was shit. I get that people love to put all of the blame or credit on the QB, but this was a team effort. If you think the OL was average tonight, I don't know what game you watched.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I am strangely at peace. This year was fun but emotionally draining with the expectations. We won playoff games this year - and Goff/McVay are 2-2 in the playoffs. Not bad. This was invaluable experience.

Will see how we respond to this next year - but we're still set up for long term success, and now McVay has played Belichick and gained that experience. It's never a given that we will be back but I am confident in this team.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Goff was pressured on 60% to 70% of his dropbacks. That's extraordinarily bad. You saw how bad Brady looked with our pressure, and we weren't getting as much pressure as NE did. The OL was not average. It was crap tonight. Goff was crap. The running game was crap. I get that people love to put all of the blame or credit on the QB, but this was a team effort. If you think the OL was average tonight, I don't know what game you watched.

I felt that a lot of the pressure was Goff holding the ball too long, but I could be wrong. Won't know until I rewatch the game.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I felt that a lot of the pressure was Goff holding the ball too long, but I could be wrong. Won't know until I rewatch the game.

On Goff holding the ball too long? What? Our OL was getting its ass kicked right off the snap. Blythe gave up multiple sacks where his guy blew right by him with ease. On half of the passes, Goff had a guy in his face within a couple of seconds. Our OL did an absolutely terrible job of adjusting to their games upfront. They were having guys come free all night long.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
On Goff holding the ball too long? What? Our OL was getting its ass kicked right off the snap. Blythe gave up multiple sacks where his guy blew right by him with ease. On half of the passes, Goff had a guy in his face within a couple of seconds. Our OL did an absolutely terrible job of adjusting to their games upfront. They were having guys come free all night long.
EXACTLY

Poppinfresh

Rookie
Got to ask. Where do you come up with players open all night. Were you at the game? Because what you claim was no shown on the telecast.

Could have been (was one of the season ticket lottery winners for rights to buy game tickets, but could not attend due to other commitments). But if you go back and look at any time they should a replay which showed the entire field...or even just hit the rewind button and watched a play that wasn't replayed again....you'd be amazed how many times you will see a receiver wave his hand out for the ball, only for Goff to be tunnel visioned somewhere else.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo

Yup who was actually open for that split second. None. Props to Brian Flores and how that teams continues to do what they do.

rams1fan

Pro Bowler
Could have been (was one of the season ticket lottery winners for rights to buy game tickets, but could not attend due to other commitments). But if you go back and look at any time they should a replay which showed the entire field...or even just hit the rewind button and watched a play that wasn't replayed again....you'd be amazed how many times you will see a receiver wave his hand out for the ball, only for Goff to be tunnel visioned somewhere else.
I was watching and that is how I am amazed that you claim so many receivers open.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Goff missed some open WRs, but I think people are overstating how often that happened. And you have to keep in mind that Goff might have missed the open WRs because Belichick fooled him. People act like it's easy, but Goff sets his priorities based on what he's reading pre and post-snap. If Belichick tricks him, he could very easily look to the wrong place, and that's by design.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Goff missed some open WRs, but I think people are overstating how often that happened. And you have to keep in mind that Goff might have missed the open WRs because Belichick fooled him. People act like it's easy, but Goff sets his priorities based on what he's reading pre and post-snap. If Belichick tricks him, he could very easily look to the wrong place, and that's by design.

My take, If he learns from his mistakes, then they weren't bad mistakes. Does that make sense? I'm intoxicated and sad so I'm not sure I'll ever make sense lol

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
My take, If he learns from his mistakes, then they weren't bad mistakes. Does that make sense? I'm intoxicated and sad so I'm not sure I'll ever make sense lol

Yessir. We'll be back. Goff will have a chance to make up for it.

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Yessir. We'll be back. Goff will have a chance to make up for it.

giphy.gif

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What'd everyone say after the NFC championship game? Something along the lines of "one call doesn't lose a game" or "don't leave it in the hands of the refs" or whatever? The last fanbase in the NFL that can bitch about bad calls is us right now, imo.
Stop crying. I’m not whining about a bad call. They hung in there. And as bad as they played, outcoached, whatever, they were right there and one play goes there way it’s a different game. They never quit

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Yep. I'm happy we made it. We'll be back. At the end of the day, our offensive guys failed to make the tough plays. There's did.
Exactly. They’ll make them next time.
They never quit and no matter how bad they looked, they were right there the whole way.

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Stop crying. I’m not whining

And I'm not crying. I'm putting the results of the game on our players' inability to execute, not one or two bad calls through the course of a game. Doing so would be incredibly childish and hypocritical. But to each their own.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And I'm not crying. I'm putting the results of the game on our players' inability to execute, not one or two bad calls through the course of a game. Doing so would be incredibly childish and hypocritical. But to each their own.
Then learn how to read. Because I’m not saying anything of the type.

GBRam15

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
GBRam15
is over half the Superbowl rooting for the Cheatriots??? During the early part of the game C'mon man, despte all the ish that has been going on these past few years between lefts and the rights, ........I seriously figured at least everyone would have hated on the cheaters! WTF???

Ramrocket

Hating 49ers and Seahawks from afar
Name
Rod
is over half the Superbowl rooting for the Cheatriots??? During the early part of the game C'mon man, despte all the ish that has been going on these past few years between lefts and the rights, ........I seriously figured at least everyone would have hated on the cheaters! WTF???

Bandwagoners