Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
And that’s game. What a missed opportunity. Any little bit of offense and we win easily. This is on McVay and Goff.

FrantikRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Offense blew it, but wow...game changing offensive holding call. When we've been flagged more than them and they're blocking Aaron Donald? Yeah okay.

socalrams90

Starter
Were done. Typical Brady drive at end of big games. Hell just do it again if we somehow score. What a way to lay a fucking egg on the offense.

Ewe83

Mama's got a new baby boy
I don't understand, I felt so good about this game, this wasn't the way it was supposed to happen. Love my Rams always, just sad

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
Called that drive. Can only hold them down for so long. We had too many fucking chances in this game and couldn’t do a single fucking thing.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Goff didn't play his best, and we got outcoached pretty badly in terms of offense and defense. Shame, because Wade called a fantastic game.

That holding penalty was killer for this team, shame. Hopefully they can get something together, but I'm not seeing it.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
One more shot coming up. We did against the Saints.

If we lose it's been a great season, and we held our own in this game, tied in the fourth. A lot to build on for the future, with a young offense that will benefit from the experience.

Still have a shot.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hope we can make it back. Once Goff gets a max contract will be really tough.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm not giving up.

But I'm really not happy.