Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We get momentum, and those fuck faces call a bullshit holding to stall our drive.

bluecoconuts

Legend
Aftet throwing that soft flag early they don't throw one on Goff. And that ticky tack hold right as the Rams were moving. These refs are shameful.

Ramer

Been a Ram fan too long to quit now
sorry... but our coaches (specially on O ) are playing to loose... why on earth do you run constantly to the weakest side of our O line??

RamsFanCK

HAIL ME
Seriously, all ya all thinking we lost all ready, please send positive vibes out. It sound crazy, but it matters....Give me energy, give me noise, this is our god damn day....believe it, send that MOJO right to our boys. BELIVE lets fucking do it!

Hawaii Ram

Rookie
Wow that call ruined any momentum we had. I watched that play back 5 times and still not a holding any day of the week!

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
I gotta say......Gurley doesn’t look hurt enough to justify his lack of carries. He’s had several explosive runs tonight. He looks a lot better than CJ.

RamWoodie

Legend
I'm not posting anything else until McVay decides to play his game. Right now Bellicheat is in his (McVays) head and it ain't helping Goff.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Right as we gain momentum and confidence, the refs throw a flag. Let's show N.O. we don't quit because of it, lol.

Our defense always steps up at the end of games....

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
I’m kind of almost stunned that Mcday hasn’t tryed to change things up more. No screens no rollouts to speak of. Wow

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
I'm in the minority maybe, but I'm not down on Goff as much as some this game. His O line has been a bit shaky, he's playing a great defensive coach, and he's taken some big hits and got back up. It's not a great game for him, but he's hit some throws, too, and showed some heart.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
IMO it was a bit of a hold but a no call would have been better.

The hit on Goff was totally legal, he was inbounds.