Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
if a 5' 5" white guy that runs a 2 minute 40 beats us not much we can do
That’s not the reason we losing or will lose. It’s the big goose egg by the offense. 49 total yards.

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
We need to establish the run. I am worried McVay is getting too cute with his passes and heavy motion. We can likely run on these guys with Gurley and CJ. We need to get the ball back this half for a big drive, and then come out swinging in the second half.

LuvMeThemRams

Rookie
This is not the team that started 8-0. Fuck Gurlys knee, he's fine. We all heard Gurley this week, "it's not about me" bullshit. He's lost his passion for the game ever since CJ was signed. No Gurley no Kupp, we average.

Spider2YB

Pro Bowler
This is not the team that started 8-0. freak Gurlys knee, he's fine. We all heard Gurley this week, "it's not about me" bullcrap. He's lost his passion for the game ever since CJ was signed. No Gurley no Kupp, we average.

How are you blaming Gurley? Are you drunk?

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Of course that's PI but the one on them wasn't.

Q729

Legend
Not having high hopes about that opening 2nd half drive, but yes please. Surprise me.