Super Bowl LIII: Patriots / Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
RUN THE FUCKING BALL

FUCKING CHRIST. DO WHAT GOT YOU THERE. TODD AND CJ.

MachS

Hall of Fame
McVay is getting absolutely embarrassed by Belichick. What a fucking joke offensive plan.

Antonius

Pro Bowler
This is just terrible. Only hope is for the D to make another play and get the ball back or even score

OntarioRam

Hall of Fame
Should have ran it on 3rd down. Need to establish the run. So far McVay is getting schooled.

Q729

Legend
I guess our defense needs to score a TD, because our offense can't seem to do crap. WHY DIDN'T GOFF THROW THAT AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Or just run away from that mess.

Kentuckyrams

Pro Bowler
Thought Goff had a player breaking open on the left there. Think we needed to run it there, however. I mean, if we can't pick up two yards on a stretch run, we're going to lose anyway.

TXRams86

The Infamous
How do you not run it there? My god. McVay needs to get his play calling together.

RamWoodie

Legend
McVay has to get Goff going but he should give him big targets like Everett or Higbee. Get him some quick reads!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Romo nailed it earlier. Rams O always gets the D moving side to side but NE is attacking north south and blowing everything up.

GhostTide

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Almost half. 5 drives for 2 first downs and 49 yards. Can’t win a game like that.

psxpaul

Rookie
Name
Paul
They're lucky it's not 21-0 . The D is playing very well, but Goff needs to get it together.