PREGAME Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Ok, they've officially activated Weddle and Countess. So now that Joseph-Day and Henderson are back up with the big squad, who are the seven players who aren't active tomorrow?

Definitely: Perkins, Anchrum, Garrett, TLewis.

Probably: Howell, Gervase

Maybe: Hoecht

Anyone else have different thoughts? Does it matter? Anyone else even care about this sort of thing?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
I'm wondering if Hopkins can manage to be active with Higs out. You would think so but him not playing teams... One could argue another OL is better and just use an OL as the blocking TE.

André

Always far too invested
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'm wondering if Hopkins can manage to be active with Higs out. You would think so but him not playing teams... One could argue another OL is better and just use an OL as the blocking TE.
If they don't include Hopkins with Higbee out and only Blanton active, we might as well cut him now.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
If they don't include Hopkins with Higbee out and only Blanton active, we might as well cut him now.
I don't disagree but we've been saying that for a while now here on this board. And he's still on the roster.

So the Rams must still like his upside or something.

Riverumbbq

Angry Progressive
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
River

While I believe Hopkins should be activated for this game, I'd also like to see another offensive lineman available in case of injury. Just not sure who else to remove.

LA_Rams_#29

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
LA Rams 29
GIF by SB Nation

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

WARNING - these are some leaked commercials. if you want to wait for the game to watch them don't watch this.

for those of us who can't see these commercials you can get to see what the fuss is about.

to tell you the truth i couldn't make it through more than a quarter of it. in the end they're just irritating commercials.