PREGAME Super Bowl 56 - Rams vs Bengals

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
Joe Burrough looks like the real deal but I know our defense is way better than KC. How do my Rams brothers see the matchups? I feel more confident than against the cheatriots since the bengals are unlikely to cheat but do we have advantages because of experience?

I believe our defense can win this game and our offense will score points but out front 7 will dominate. I hope I'm not wrong.

Badfinger

RamStalk Refugee
Name
-
I think we absolutely KILL the Bengals. Their D is ordinary, and I believe Staffor/Kupp will shred it. I think AD will traumatize poor Burrow. They do not scare me AT ALL.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Burrow is outstanding, as are their WRs. They have a better WR group than we do. But Cincy's OL is bad. They gave up 9 sacks to the Titans, and Burrow was sacked on almost 9% of his regular season dropbacks. If Vonald show up, Burrow could have a really rough day. That all said, Tee Higgins is a mismatch against Darious Williams.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Great question.

I never would have expected for them to make the Super Bowl.

The facts are there, though.
They just overtook KC, from a 3td lead.

Burrow looks like an up and coming Star. Just like Brady 20 something years ago.
We lost that game.
(Do I really need to elaborate)

Don't under estimate the Bengals.

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Burrow is outstanding, as are their WRs. They have a better WR group than we do. But Cincy's OL is bad. They gave up 9 sacks to the Titans, and Burrow was sacked on almost 9% of his regular season dropbacks. If Vonald show up, Burrow could have a really rough day. That all said, Tee Higgins is a mismatch against Darious Williams.

Agreed but Joe can't throw a pass lying on his back. LOL

Steve808

Pro Bowler
Name
Steve
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Great question.

I never would have expected for them to make the Super Bowl.

The facts are there, though.
They just overtook KC, from a 3td lead.

Burrow looks like an up and coming Star. Just like Brady 20 something years ago.
We lost that game.
(Do I really need to elaborate)

Don't under estimate the Bengals.

Agree with that. No taking any team lightly. That would be asking for a loss. I'm sure McVay and Morris know this,

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
after seeing what simmons did last week and chris jones this week, i got a feeling AD gonna pop off and really shut that offense down

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
Agree with that. No taking any team lightly. That would be asking for a loss. I'm sure McVay and Morris know this,
The Bengals are a Cinderella story this year and I haven't watched them play until recently.

What I have seen?
Their D is tough.
The Offense is excellent.

I'm expecting a fist fight, just like what we went through tonight.

The interesting thing, is that there is no recent history with these two teams playing each other. They don't know each other.
Should be fun.

TexasRam

Legend
I don't know a dam thing about the Cincy defense. Besides Hendrickson and the fact that their secondary is shutting down alot of QB's in their playoff run. There were alot of drops by the Chiefs WR's and lots of holes in that secondary. But i haven't watched enough Cincy games to get a feel for their players yet.

Good news is we have two weeks to get to know their players and what to expect.

Joe Burrow is one of the most accurate and smart QB's in recent memory. He doesn't have a big arm but he's real savy and elite with his recognition and decision making.

Their Oline is one of the worst and our Dline is one of the best so that is going to be a huge story to follow.

I would expect a Rams 34 Bengals 17 type of game unless Chase goes for 300 yards type of game.

You never know until they play these games.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't know a dam thing about the Cincy defense. Besides Hendrickson and the fact that their secondary is shutting down alot of QB's in their playoff run. There were alot of drops by the Chiefs WR's and lots of holes in that secondary. But i haven't watched enough Cincy games to get a feel for their players yet.

Joe Burrow is one of the most accurate and smart QB's in recent memory. He doesn't have a big arm but he's real savy and elite with his recognition and decision making.

Their Oline is one of the worst and our Dline is one of the best so that is going to be a huge story to follow.

I would expect a Rams 34 Bengals 17 type of game unless Chase goes for 300 yards type of game.

I don't see Chase going off. Ramsey matches up well with him. I think Tee Higgins is the guy who could burn us. He's huge (6'4" 215), very physical, and very dominant in jump-ball situations. Darious Williams is going to need a lot of help against him.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
The difference in this matchup is our defensive front. It's a big advantage IMO. Similar teams. Two hungry QBs. But our front should give them everything they can handle.

75 on the Bengals OL is in for a long night.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't see Chase going off. Ramsey matches up well with him. I think Tee Higgins is the guy who could burn us. He's huge (6'4" 215), very physical, and very dominant in jump-ball situations. Darious Williams is going to need a lot of help against him.

the bengals have killed defenses with the slant to higgins on 3rd down. he's like a tight end out there.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott

Yeah, Burrow is VERY accurate.
Chase And Higgins are scary as well.

With the Whiners, I knew what we needed to do to win.
With KC, the same.
Cincy? I have no plan, other than to pound Burrow into SoFi turf.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Burrow's a cocky fucker too. Not gonna take these guys lightly that's for sure. They're a hell of a team to go into Arrowhead and finish that comeback.

Dodgersrf

Name
Scott
We need to play him like Brady.

Hit him early and often and hope it works out

MachS

Hall of Fame
Everyone talking about Burrow, Chase, and Higgins. Very understandable, all are studs. Burrow and Chase are legit superstars 100%. Higgins is very good. Their slot Tyler Boyd is also a solid player. But not enough people are talking about Joe Mixon who is also a borderline star. 2nd in the NFL in yards at RB. He's a monster. The Bengals have probably the best weapons in the NFL, all skill positions considered. But their OL is weak, and their defense is average. So we are the better team overall. Would much rather face them than the Chiefs thats for sure.

Oregonram

OregonRam
Rams On Demand Sponsor

You can bet Cincy’s head coach knows the Rams well since he was on Sean’s staff last year

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Cincy's defense gonna feel like Cancun after the NFC playoffs.