Stetson Bennett = Joe Germaine.

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

kurtfaulk

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

too many people fixated on what bennett does wrong.

look at what he does well and work off that. at least he can do some things well. it's like they've forgotten that every backup qb in the mcvay era did nothing well in the pass game. they were all awful.

this year jimmy g is there to carry the clipboard. coach bennett up this year and see what he looks like next season. they couldn't do anything with him last season.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott

too many people fixated on what bennett does wrong.

look at what he does well and work off that. at least he can do some things well. it's like they've forgotten that every backup qb in the mcvay era did nothing well in the pass game. they were all awful.

this year jimmy g is there to carry the clipboard. coach bennett up this year and see what he looks like next season. they couldn't do anything with him last season.

His height and his arm strength is an issue. He has problems throwing over the middle because he has to release the ball high which results in high throws. And he doesn't have enough zip on the ball to throw outs consistently. He is kind of like Flutie, but Flutie had a better arm. He us just not an NFL QB. If the Chargers cut Perez, I would rather have him as a #2 for the first 2 games.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
He us just not an NFL QB. If the Chargers cut Perez, I would rather have him as a #2 for the first 2 games.
Sadly as much as i was not a Luis Perez fan, I concur with this assessment. But again Perez has gotten better with his opportunity in the XFL/UFL, so you never know.