Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
And another guy laughing on the sidelines after making a dumb ass mistake. Last week it was Pead.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Before the season I seem to recall we all said the offensive line is a work in progress, as is the offense.

I don't like what I'm seeing either; but we can still win this game the ugly way.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How do you get offsides on a freaking kickoff?

When they run with the kicker, you can't pass the ball before he kicks it. Still, about 90% of the time, it's impossible to tell. I don't know why they call it when the ball isn't even returnable. Just being douchebags.

MarkMyWords

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Mark
Well, we KNOW we have to stop the run here....

iBruce

Pro Bowler
Name
Cory
I know I want a win to go 2-1. But if this is our offense this year, what's the freaking point? Ain't gonna be many wins with that. And I don't curse, much.
Because our Defense deserves the wins.

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
Disappointing to see the defense give up a big play like that. But with the offense would it even matter?:(

Stl2La

Hall of Fame
I think what sucks is that even if we win we still are stuck with this offense. Gonna be a long season boys...

flight_npn9td.gif