Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RAMpage28

Hall of Fame
Some teams will say that they're "cooking with gas". We cook by banging rocks over a pile of sticks and grass in a thunderstorm.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
As sad as this offense is, who really thought it would be 9-6 after the way this started?
I mean we're in the game at least.

Athos

Legend
I don't think Fisher teams know how to offense.

Ever.

He had a few good O years capturing CJ2K's brilliance and McNair.......maybe. Not really.

Offense is par for the course for Fisher.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I know I want a win to go 2-1. But if this is our offense this year, what's the freaking point? Ain't gonna be many wins with that. And I don't curse, much.

If they'd just pass the ball today, we'd have success. But because they want to prove we can run it, we are constantly in 2nd and 13s and 3rd and 11s. It's stupid. The passing attack is working today. USE THE PASS TO OPEN UP THE RUN. Stop trying to use the run to open up the pass. The pass is open. Jesus. But it amazes me that our OL is this bad at run blocking.

Bluesy

Reppin' the Rams since 2000
Name
Kyle
Man honestly we don't deserve to win this game. I'm still hoping we can pull it out of our ass and win but wtf, this team needs to get the run game going. Can't believe this right now. Self inflicted wounds year after year. Can't believe it.

rdw

Pro Bowler
Ugly penalties and drops this game... yet we're still in it.

bwdenverram

Legend
Name
BW
Pure stupidity by our offense yet again. It's freaking sad that there are so many Steeler fans that it's loud in OUR house. But still, learn the freaking snap count. And Foles, you're not athletic. Don't run there. You had plenty of time. Wait for something to open up.

And Rams...STOP RUNNING THE BALL ON FIRST DOWN. We are passing the ball well. We aren't run blocking for crap. Learn and adjust.

Can I get an AMEN