Steelers @ Rams GDT

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

HometownBoy

Hall of Fame
Name
Aaron
I swear, our guys realize they're not hurting themselves and it drives them insane so they go and take some fucking penalties to feel better.

BonifayRam

Legend
Name
Vernon
I have very little to say good on Jared Cook as our starting TE. I have no desire to see him on the field.

CodeMonkey

Possibly the OH but cannot self-identify
Well if we weren't on our second or third string qb... oh wait.

Dxmissile

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Damn perfect chance.. but damn who would have thought 9-6 in the 4th

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I know I want a win to go 2-1. But if this is our offense this year, what's the fucking point? Ain't gonna be many wins with that. And I don't curse, much.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Pure stupidity by our offense yet again. It's freaking sad that there are so many Steeler fans that it's loud in OUR house. But still, learn the fucking snap count. And Foles, you're not athletic. Don't run there. You had plenty of time. Wait for something to open up.

And Rams...STOP RUNNING THE BALL ON FIRST DOWN. We are passing the ball well. We aren't run blocking for shit. Learn and adjust.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
9-6.

I happen to be enjoying the game.

Let's play D.