Steelers Interested in Ramsey?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

El Chapo Jr

Hall of Fame
We already need pass rushers plus we need more at CB and people want to trade our best CB? Not a smart move at all to trade him away. He's too valuable to our defense.

MadGoat

Mathematically alive
That’s post June. That doesn’t get the Rams any draft picks this year. I don’t think they’ve fallen out of Super Bowl contention, so trading Ramsey and not getting picks this year to help fill the void left at CB or another need. It just creates a huge weakness for the 2023 season.
Pre-June is still $5.6 million. It's not $17 million, but it does clear cap space. My guess is that compensation would be relative to that cap savings.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
I think the team that started the last season before all of the injuries was a playoff quality team. So I think the Rams should be very careful trading top talent away. Just come to camp in shape and hold full pads practices and stay healthy.

Billy Baroo

How about a Fresca?
That’s post June. That doesn’t get the Rams any draft picks this year. I don’t think they’ve fallen out of Super Bowl contention, so trading Ramsey and not getting picks this year to help fill the void left at CB or another need. It just creates a huge weakness for the 2023 season.
And post June 1 savings is worthless for next year since FA is over already obviously.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Get rid of Raheem Morris. Not Jalen fuckin Ramsey.

Ramsey is just fine. Morris just can't coach and aggressive, man coverage defender worth a shit.

sloramfan

Starter
i agree with ottoman....

it's laughable how many think playing russian roulette with the draft compares with all pro talent already on the team...

no to any ramsey deal because the risk is not worth the dreamers reward...

i know somebody has this number...how many all pros are selected each year in the first round?... i'm guessin' 5% and i bet that's high...

yeah trade that pile of crap all pro corner.... SMH

go rams

slo

Last edited:

TSFH Fan

Epic Music Guy
FanNation guy thinks picks 17 and 32 would be enough to get Ramsey.
FanNation guy is just a guy.
Of course, we don't know if Pittsburgh is interested and we don't know what they'd actually offer.

People in the League seem to suggest not holding your breath expecting 17 & 32:
It’s a matter of when Rams star cornerback Jalen Ramsey and Arizona Cardinals star receiver DeAndre Hopkins are traded, not if. And the GMs I’ve spoken to don’t believe those teams will get anywhere near the compensation that their fans might expect.
LaCanfora

sloramfan

Starter
i'm sorry 12 in the box...

one too many sierra nevadas tonight...

i couldn't stop myself...

go rams

slo

sloramfan

Starter
after the way this season turned out, i think all us rams fans deserve a sierra nevada... or two...

go rams

slo

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Seriously? Ramsey actually had a great year this year, and I didn't see much of - if at all - a dropoff. Now, do we need a clear upgrade on the other side? Sure, but with Ramsey and Durant, you have a couple of solid corners, and even if Ramsey wouldn't hack it at cornerback, he still has more than enough athleticism for safety.

Trade him? Hell no. Like AD and Kupp, it would have to absolutely blow me away, like a stupid offer.

Last edited: