Statement From Robert Kraft About Wells Report

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Stel

Starter
They'll likely have to forfeit their 2037 8th draft round pick. Brady will be suspended for the first game of the 2036 season.

Zombie Slayer

You are entitled to nothing.
Name
Dave
I also cannot see why anyone here does not hate them the most of any team in the league. They have been caught cheating multiple times and have been known to try and push the rules of the game, to the point the get changed because of it. If there was a way for the league to "destroy the tapes" like they did with spygate, they would have. It is one thing if you're caught once, but it's another when you get caught multiple times. Something has to be done but not much will be.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I'm very happy to hear that Troy Vincent will be handling the discipline in this case rather than Bob Kraft's puppet.

Because he is not Rogers puppet, right? lol

I don't know how to do blue font

Rmfnlt

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Doesn't surprise and yet it does.

Now, the interesting part... what does Goddell do about it.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Hey Roger, I own your ass, I will do what I want when I want and you will cover it up for me. Understood? Good Boy Roger
Only because I love you Bob!
roger-goodell-gq-magazine-february-2015-03.jpg

Athos

Legend
Suuuuuuuuuuuuure.

Move along folks.

There's absolutely NO conspiracy here. :rolleyes:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I wish I was one of the two guys deflating the balls. I am sure they got a nice little severance package to keep them from talking to the media and spilling their guts.

The idea that Belicheck had nothing to do with it is a joke. Maybe they have no evidence but that guy controls every scrote hair on every jock in the locker room. There is no way anyone can convince me that he was not aware of the balls being deflated, especially when you consider how suddenly and overwhelmingly the Patriots runningbacks stopped fumbling the football.

Stranger

How big is infinity?
Name
Hugh
As compelling a case as the Wells Report may try to make, I am going to rely on the factual evidence of numerous scientists and engineers rather than inferences from circumstantial evidence.
What a dickhead this guy is. All the junk I saw coming from so-called scientists and engineers was bogus beyond belief.

ZigZagRam

Pro Bowler
Because he is not Rogers puppet, right? lol

I don't know how to do blue font

Dammit.

For some reason I was thinking Vincent was the head of the NFLPA.

We'll ignore the fact that that wouldn't have made much sense for punishing anybody but Brady though.

I didn't think this one through.

RAMSinLA

Hall of Fame
Maybe nothing will happen out of this but the world will always wonder if any of their rings were won fair and square. Brady's name is mud right now...if he makes it into the HOF his presence there will always be suspect. What a shame for he the Patriots their fans and a big black eye for the NFL. Fines just won't get it done...Brady should be suspended for a season and Belecheat should be suspended for two seasons because of his past transgressions. He obviously has not learned from his mistakes!

rams2050

Starter
Belicheat can claim he didn't know squat about the deflated balls, but I'll bet he did. I'll bet that there is NOTHING that goes on in that organization that doesn't have his stamp of approval all over it.

Of course, proving it will be something else again.

And ol' Ernie Adams is probably up to his cervical vertebrae in it, as well.

Cheaters abound in the New England organization.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Apparently Bob's pants were on fire the entire time he was making this statement.

Save the hot air for the balls Bob.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
At this point, what does it matter? They're going to continue to take advantage of every loophole in the rulebook and skate on the edge of cheating (when not outright cheating) for as long as Bellyfat is head coach. There's nothing anybody can (or will) do about it other than the occasional wrist-slap or pocket-change fine for Bob Kraft.

Just accept that you can't control what they do, and it'll all just seem comical from here on out.

Rock on, Billy and Bobby. It's your world.

RaminExile

Hall of Fame
Belicheat can claim he didn't know squat about the deflated balls, but I'll bet he did. I'll bet that there is NOTHING that goes on in that organization that doesn't have his stamp of approval all over it.

Of course, proving it will be something else again.

And ol' Ernie Adams is probably up to his cervical vertebrae in it, as well.

Cheaters abound in the New England organization.

And even if he purposely turns a blind eye to this sort of thing so he can maintain "plausible deniability" he still creates the intention amongst his staff and the atmosphere that ensures those sorts of things happen. Difficult to find a paper trail back to him though. He'll have a fall guy lined up in case any real pressure to punish them grows but the timing of the report almost ensures it'll be forgotten about at least by the end of this season.

V3

Hall of Fame
They cheated.....fact not opinion.
I find it hilarious how if you say they cheated on a national forum, Pats fans come out of the woodwork to insist they never cheated. Ever. Not even when the NFL had tapes and docked them draft picks. Good God their fans are delusional.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I find it hilarious how if you say they cheated on a national forum, Pats fans come out of the woodwork to insist they never cheated. Ever. Not even when the NFL had tapes and docked them draft picks. Good God their fans are delusional.

The Cheatriots fans are even more delusional than KU fans who claim moral superiority to Mizzou when their own team name honors murderers, rapists, arsonists, and plunderers. And as a die-hard Mizzou fan, I never would have thought that any team could have more delusional fans than Kansas fans. The Cheatriots have proved me way wrong.

Boston Ram

Hall of Fame
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Its been a good afternoon at work. Nobody is talking crap. Spygate, deflategate, they are getting the picture now. They did try with the "appears" and "probable" comments. My response was you should be embarrassed that a team this good is tainting what has been a great 14 years. Once a cheat always a cheat.