Stafford to the Vikings trade talks?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
The Stafford rumor was clearly BS, the person floating the trade was a complete nobody. Not even a media person. And the Vikings made no sense as a trade partner.

Disagree slightly. We knew they were shopping Jones before he was traded. Ramsey, Floyd before he was eventually cut, Goff, Woods. They were shopping Tavon around before his restructure.

What about the DE(sack master) as well.Barron,

DJ 1 - what a trade.Thanks Raiders. Getting Von Miller & OBJ was pretty sweet.

Cam Akers - couldn’t just do a EJ53 that first holdout.Letting Lewis go was a surprise & D. Henderson was a surprise.Holland(DE ???)

LouisvilleRam

Hall of Fame
Same here. After this past year’s health problems , I’ve probably seen my last SB win. I was hoping to at least be competitive this year I don’t see it happening , even if we have Kupp and Stafford. Not sure what the hell happened , aside from the injuries
We've lost 3 games by 6 points or less without Kupp & Puka and half of our o-line. So we have been competitive and hopefully if and when we get everyone back we can start winning some of those close games.