Stafford is fine! Negative xray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

sloramfan

Starter
"i'm the worlds worst at having to edit after i post"...

sorry, you're probably not a close second...

i have a slight problem with stuff that happens AFTER i've had a few sierra nevadas...

i tend to go ballistic, and when re-reading i think.. uh oh...

i was actually calling mcvay a moron for having someone like AD rushing against staff...

maybe i was right, but the buzz acceleratd my reaction... put on the great gazoo helmet ware... please...

cover your ass mcvay... we are far and away the superior team when MS is on the field... AGAINST ANYONE...

so glad we dodged a bullit...

on a side note, before the injury, my girlfriend and i decided to go check out laughlin nev to place a bet on staff winning MVP and find a place to hang out for her week long vacation in oct.... and then the thumb news, so all apologies for my overreaction...

go rams

slo

FarNorth

Hall of Fame
"i'm the worlds worst at having to edit after i post"...

sorry, you're probably not a close second...

i have a slight problem with stuff that happens AFTER i've had a few sierra nevadas...

i tend to go ballistic, and when re-reading i think.. uh oh...

i was actually calling mcvay a moron for having someone like AD rushing against staff...

maybe i was right, but the buzz acceleratd my reaction... put on the great gazoo helmet ware... please...

cover your ass mcvay... we are far and away the superior team when MS is on the field... AGAINST ANYONE...

so glad we dodged a bullit...

on a side note, before the injury, my girlfriend and i decided to go check out laughlin nev to place a bet on staff winning MVP and find a place to hang out for her week long vacation in oct.... and then the thumb news, so all apologies for my overreaction...

go rams

slo
In fairness to you, Sierra Nevada has some bite... and a few has a lot.

jap

Legend
Ya mean the Leprechaun didn't go ballistic and kick AD off the team?

TexasRam

Legend
The interesting thing to think about when we consider the Stafford deep ball ability and Jackson, Tutu, Jefferson and other burners is the secondary’s we will be facing in the NFC West all have been weakened.

Niners - Lost Sherman
Cards - Lost Peterson
Seahawks - Lost Griffin

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I am the worlds worst at having to edit after I post. :beer2:

Us old guys appreciate the edit feature. For some reason, when my thoughts transfer from the brain to the fingers, something gets lost in the translation. I never see it until after I hit the post button.

Tano

Legend
Us old guys appreciate the edit feature. For some reason, when my thoughts transfer from the brain to the fingers, something gets lost in the translation. I never see it until after I hit the post button.
And some people reply to my message before I get a chance to edit - its like yikes

oldnotdead

Legend
The interesting thing to think about when we consider the Stafford deep ball ability and Jackson, Tutu, Jefferson and other burners is the secondary’s we will be facing in the NFC West all have been weakened.

Niners - Lost Sherman
Cards - Lost Peterson
Seahawks - Lost Griffin
Agreed!

Now add in Harris, Tutu and Funk all with 4.3 speed. Seattle has DK who runs a 4.33, but now the Rams can counter with 3 guys who are just as fast. That's why the rest of the NFCW is losing the arms race. Now add in Ramsey and Rochell on defense and Scott who was timed as fast as 4.38 at Penn State and the Rams are a track team.

It's why if the Rams are SB contenders now they will even be better in 2022.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
LOL. Yep you just described me to a tee. Always good to hear from you snackdaddy. :beer2: