Stafford is fine! Negative xray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
tenor.gif

Zodi

Hall of Fame
Aaron Donald is safe.

Has that been confirmed? I've only seen a single post on this forum saying it was AD and not a report from the sidelines. Granted that poster was probably at camp I assume.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Expect to see foam caps on linemen helmets from here on out in practice

LARams_1963

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
greg
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
WHEW!!!! Hated waking up to that potential crushing news this morning. Dodged a bullet for sure!!!!

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Expect to see foam caps on linemen helmets from here on out in practice
Yeah McVay mentioned he regrets his handling of the situation and that he didn't do more to protect his QB

bubbaramfan

Legend
Camp Reporter
Shoulda never happened. McVay has ones vs two for this exact reason. Ones vs ones go at it a lot harder.

WTF was he thinking? Especially in shorts and shells.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
Thank God Stafford is ok and I'm sure AD was feeling pretty bad about it. I think we can all take a sigh of relief now.

PhillyRam

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Scott
Shoulda never happened. McVay has ones vs two for this exact reason. Ones vs ones go at it a lot harder.

WTF was he thinking? Especially in shorts and shells.
Actually i would be just as concerned with #2's who are trying to make the team and could get recklessly close to the QB.