Stafford is fine! Negative xray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

tempests

Hall of Fame

That's the nicest thing AD99 has ever done to a QB, Matthew. Just be glad he's on your side.

1628025437974.png

1628025529163.png

1628025627917.png

1628025673723.png

1628025701243.png

1628025765170.png

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
What was all the fuss about? You bastids are gettin' scary in yur old age.....

lEYAGSz.gif[

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
"It appears that no serious injury happened to the Rams' Matthew Stafford, meanwhile in Phoenix, Sanata Rosa and Seattle, constant moaning is heard all the way to Orange County...
F*CKITTY,F*CKF*CKF*CK!

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
When I heard the initial reports I couldn’t help but think we were cursed. This is amazing news. Stafford is tough as nails and as long as he can grip the ball he will play
Not comparing, so I’ll just say The Rams last QB was pretty tough as well. He didn’t get enough credit for that.His Will to play & win was something I really appreciated.Now if you asked me other questions about him ? I’d say he had his limits.I wish them both good health in 2021.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Not comparing, so I’ll just say The Rams last QB was pretty tough as well. He didn’t get enough credit for that.His Will to play & win was something I really appreciated.Now if you asked me other questions about him ? I’d say he had his limits.I wish them both good health in 2021.
Who hasn't given him enough credit? We all praised him for gutting out that Seattle Wild Card game....What more did you want?

So Ram

Legend
Camp Reporter
Who hasn't given him enough credit? We all praised him for gutting out that Seattle Wild Card game....What more did you want?
No disrespect. I just keep saying he showed extreme toughness & didn’t miss any games because of injury it.
His rookie season he was on concussion protocol & his broken thumb. I think that was 2 games & he still didn’t want to miss.
WEATHER you & ALL RAMS FANS have said that ? I’ll continue to always appreciate his toughness.
Yeah !! I LOVE the STAFFORD trade as much of MORE than MOST! So there you have it. I’m not looking to argue or point thumbs

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
No disrespect. I just keep saying he showed extreme toughness & didn’t miss any games because of injury it.
His rookie season he was on concussion protocol & his broken thumb. I think that was 2 games & he still didn’t want to miss.
WEATHER you & ALL RAMS FANS have said that ? I’ll continue to always appreciate his toughness.
Yeah !! I LOVE the STAFFORD trade as much of MORE than MOST! So there you have it. I’m not looking to argue or point thumbs
He has moved on and so have most of us. I am no longer saying his name because I am all about our new QB now and the new Lion's QB will be welcome to old timers day a decade from now at SoFi, if he wants to come....

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
Love this post from a lion fan responding to the injury on the athletic.

Jason S.
8h ago
As a Lions fan all I can do is laugh at any Rams fan that thinks a thumb injury is going to cause Matthew to miss any time. Dude played with a broken collarbone and broken fingers in his throwing hand. Relax

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Love this post from a lion fan responding to the injury on the athletic.

Jason S.
8h ago
As a Lions fan all I can do is laugh at any Rams fan that thinks a thumb injury is going to cause Matthew to miss any time. Dude played with a broken collarbone and broken fingers in his throwing hand. Relax
We’re used to our QB toughing it out, expect nothing less.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
But the extra effort and pushing more to try to look good is where problems happen. You could argue the 2s are more likely to have this problem.
I would totally agree with that. Nothing more dangerous than some one trying to prove themselves.
Plus running against ones is better for both sides of the ball to get a sharp as possible, Especially
when they won't get a preseason rep.

CoachAllred

Hall of Fame
We’re used to our QB toughing it out, expect nothing less.
I agree. That post came after a bunch over reacting posters
were saying Stafford wouldn't make it a whole season without missing games because injuries.
That's one thing you can't take away from Goff he was a tough SOB. And Lion fans say the same about
Stafford.

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I think you meant toughing it out and I agree. That post came after a bunch over reacting posters
were saying Stafford wouldn't make it a whole season without missing games because injuries.
That's one thing you can't take away from Goff he was a tough SOB. And Lion fans say the same about
Stafford.
Oh you quoted while I was editing! I would understand though if they gave him a day or two off, erring on the side of caution in camp isn’t a bad thing.