St. Louis Rams vs. Oakland Raiders Official Game Day thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
What even is the exact starting Oline on paper I don't even know lol? I'd imagine it's something they're still "feeling out" regardless.

I think it's listed as Robinson, Saffold, Jones, Brown, Havenstein.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
I think it's listed as Robinson, Saffold, Jones, Brown, Havenstein.

Man... Gonna be an interesting season. Would've been nice for them to wait and see if Foles is still in one piece after a couple games before extending him. Guess we'll see how this all is going to workout in the following months though huh.

ChrisW

Stating the obvious
Man... Gonna be an interesting season. Would've been nice for them to wait and see if Foles is still in one piece after a couple games before extending him. Guess we'll see how this all is going to workout in the following months though huh.

We'll find out real quick tonight if we have some players on the line or not. I'm not talking long term just yea. Just some dudes that can hold their line.

Username

Has a Well-Known Member
We'll find out real quick tonight if we have some players on the line or not. I'm not talking long term just yea. Just some dudes that can hold their line.

I'm still worried about our 2nd year LT holding down the blindside pass rush. I love him, but he's young, and still Raw. That's the very least of my concerns here though. I won't even mention my thoughts on the rest outta respect to the forum. Really hope Saffold stays healthy this year, cause he might be sliding around a lot.

Let's just hope they keep Mack on the bench tonight too.

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
It's a LATE start here on Atlantic time.

DVR set.

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
Since I am an old man (51) and don't play "games". I guess I'm going to have to wait until 10 pm tonight to watch the game. I can't believe there is no local channel showing this up here. I am CLEARLY in the Raiders media market. This sucks

I coulda swore all the raider preseason games aired here in central CA, but not this one. I guess raider fans are used to being blacked out, its nothing new.

cvramsfan

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Since I am an old man (51) and don't play "games". I guess I'm going to have to wait until 10 pm tonight to watch the game. I can't believe there is no local channel showing this up here. I am CLEARLY in the Raiders media market. This sucks
they are on fox 2 in the bay area. And CBS in the central valley. Where you at

RamBall

Legend
Camp Reporter
Name
Dave
I'm going to be streaming the game live at 9ct.

Does anyone know any good streaming sites other than first row?

Wiziwig.tv ifeed2all.eu are a couple I have bookmarked, I usually try out all the ones I have bookmarked to find the 1 that is best.

RamBill

Legend
5 Things to Watch: Rams-Raiders
By Nate Latsch

http://www.scout.com/nfl/rams/story/1574445-5-things-to-watch-rams-raiders

The St. Louis Rams will open the preseason schedule on Friday night on the road against the Oakland Raiders. Here are five things to watch as the Rams play at Oakland on Friday night…

NEW-LOOK OFFENSE

The Rams’ starting offense will look a lot different when they take the field this season compared to the unit that opened the regular season a year ago.

St. Louis will have four new starters along the offensive line — three new starters from how they ended last season — and obviously a new quarterback after the offseason trade of Sam Bradford for Nick Foles.

The Rams starters likely won’t see much time against the Raiders, but should provide a sneak peak, albeit a brief one, early in the first quarter.

ROOKIE OFFENSIVE LINEMEN

The Rams used five draft picks on offensive linemen this offseason and two of those, second-rounder Rob Havenstein and third-rounder Jamon Brown, figure to be in the starting lineup at right tackle and right guard, respectively.

Fourth-round pick Andrew Donnal has bounced around between a couple different positions so far in training camp, but he should get plenty of reps with the second-team unit. Isaiah Battle, the team’s fifth-round supplemental draft pick, could see some time with the reserves at left tackle.

CENTER ROTATION

The Rams haven’t given any indication which of the three players competing for the starting center spot will start on Friday.

Tim Barnes, Barrett Jones and Demetrius Rhaney have rotated with the No. 1 group throughout OTAs and training camp and all three are expected to see time against the Raiders.

How those players fare in the preseason games will likely be a significant factor for when Fisher and his coaching staff decide on the starter going into the regular season.

BACKUP QUARTERBACKS

The starting quarterback job belongs to Foles, who recently was rewarded with a two-year contract extension, but the backup spot remains a position of intrigue.

Austin Davis was the backup a year ago behind Shaun Hill after Bradford got hurt, but the Rams traded a seventh-round draft pick to the Houston Texans to reacquire Case Keenum to compete for that spot. Both should see plenty of time on Friday, as should rookie third-round pick Sean Mannion.

SPECIAL TEAMS

The Rams have several undrafted rookies in camp who have shown flashes of potential — wide receiver Bradley Marquez and cornerback Imoan Claiborne come to mind first — but none of the youngsters stood out during the team’s first special teams practice.

The coaching staff has stressed the importance of special teams when it comes to having a chance to make the 53-man roster, which won’t be easy anyway with as many returning players as the Rams have this season. So this is the first chance during the preseason schedule for the young, unproven guys to show what they can do on special teams.

MTRamsFan

Montana is God's Country
Name
Greg
Anyone else trying to use Game Pass and having issues getting it to work!

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
free online streaming at atdhe.net its a bitch wading through the pop up, but when you get through it comes in good.

atdhe.net got seized for IP theft and the redirect is to a youtube video.

So... yeah. Other than getting a 1 minute chiding (if the damn NFL would let me pay them for a service provider other than DirecTV, I wouldn't be in this predicament), that site doesn't work anymore...

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
atdhe.net got seized for IP theft and the redirect is to a youtube video.

So... yeah. Other than getting a 1 minute chiding (if the damn NFL would let me pay them for a service provider other than DirecTV, I wouldn't be in this predicament), that site doesn't work anymore...
http://www.vipbox.sx/nfl

That's the only other one I have right now. Use an adblock.