Some PFF grades vs Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

methomas50

Rookie
  • C Beaux Limmer: 73.3

• WR Tutu Atwell: 71.8

• LG Justin Dedich: 70.0

• WR Tyler Johnson: 68.8

• RG Kevin Dotson: 64.1

• WR Demarcus Robinson: 56.2

• TE Davis Allen: 55.1

• RB Kyren Williams: 53.8

• TE Hunter Long: 53.2
Matthew Stafford 48.9

• CB Cobie Durant: 94.6

• S Jaylen McCollough: 85.0

• DB Quentin Lake: 80.9

• CB Ahkello Witherspoon: 74.0

• S Kamren Curl: 73.6
  • OLB Jared Verse: 71.6

• OLB Michael Hoecht: 71.1

• CB Darious Williams: 68.5

• CB Josh Wallace: 66.0

• DT Kobie Turner: 52.9

• LB Christian Rozeboom: 52.1

• OLB Byron Young: 45.0

• DT Braden Fiske: 39.4

• DL Tyler Davis: 29.6
Stafford another rough game. Lets see what happens when his WRs return. The D Line didn't have a great game. Fiske played like he got hurt.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Si

fearsomefour

Legend
Dedich was solid.
Had trouble dealing with some initial moves from rushers, but, recovered and anchored much better than Bruss.
Could get some movement in the run game as well.
I would stick with Dedich even if Noteboom is ready to go going forward and until/if Dedich struggles.
I have zero belief the Rams will do this.
I would also do this in a effort to already be looking to replace the back contract given to J Jackson.
Probably not plausible with cap hits etc., but, there was zero indication he would not continue to be habitually injured....hes doing what he does.

RamWoodie

Legend
Dedich was solid.
Had trouble dealing with some initial moves from rushers, but, recovered and anchored much better than Bruss.
Could get some movement in the run game as well.
I would stick with Dedich even if Noteboom is ready to go going forward and until/if Dedich struggles.
I have zero belief the Rams will do this.
I would also do this in a effort to already be looking to replace the back contract given to J Jackson.
Probably not plausible with cap hits etc., but, there was zero indication he would not continue to be habitually injured....hes doing what he does.
I think you go with Boom if he's 100...but most likely both will get snaps. With Boom's versatility, he may rotate in as tackle or guard if he doesn't start.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Dedich was solid.
I'm loving this guy's story.
Undrafted underdog.
Thrown into the fire
Giving his first start highly graded.
OCR has a great story on him as does Sports illustrated.
He was actually scheduled to be our backup Center but jumped in really well as a G.

fearsomefour

Legend
I think you go with Boom if he's 100...but most likely both will get snaps. With Boom's versatility, he may rotate in as tackle or guard if he doesn't start.
His versatility is his strength....which is why I think he serves a good role in game providing depth across the board.
I think Noteboom will play if healthy, but, Id still see what the kid has.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Jaylen McCollough: 85.0
He and Verse both made Peter Schrager's top five rookie performers of week 7 list on good morning football.
McCullough was the first rookie since rookie Marcus Peters to have two interceptions in one game.

Verse the first rookie player to have five pressures in one game in seven seasons.

Jacobarch

Legend
Name
Jake

I don't think that will happen. We are in desperate need of depth at the backup tackle position.

RamWoodie

Legend
I don't think that will happen. We are in desperate need of depth at the backup tackle position.
When you're already thin...YOU USE ALL YOUR TOOLS THE BEST YOU CAN. I remember all the "back and forth" on Boom of the past. I'll be the first to agree about how often he gets injured but still he's pretty solid and he earned the starting positon for the season.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
Nah. Jordan Fuller picked off Brady twice on Mon Night game his rookie year.
Maybe the stat Schrager quoted was three picks in two games in a row or something.
But he had a list with two other guys and one of them Marcus Peters.
Don't think the other one was Fuller so it must be some new age stat.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
I’d keep Noteboom on the bench. It’s his first week back. Deduct played well. Noteboom is a depth player too. He’s not a starter. At best it’s a lateral move. But after watching Joe for a few years there’s no way he gets a higher score than Derick just did.
His versatility is his strength....which is why I think he serves a good role in game providing depth across the board.
I think Noteboom will play if healthy, but, Id still see what the kid has.
Correction. Versatility is Joe’s only strength.