Some PFF grades vs Raiders

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Great is a word used to describe the top level of players just like elite. There is nothing great about Noteboom’s game. He’s a good backup. If he was great, he’d be the starting left tackle for some team in the NFL.
Cant say I disagree about noteboom.

Allen2McVay

Legend
Name
Jim
Onomatopoeia is a very badass Batman villain who managed to sneak his way into the Batcave and assassinate a huge supporting character.
1729970125422.png

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
And how about Dotson?
We got him for a swaps of some fourth through six round draft picks and a bag of peanuts.
Last year he did his one-year prove it deal and then he got his big contract and he's been consistently very very solid.
A great "so-called reclamation project" discarded by Pittsburgh.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
I think the best five healthy guys are starting at their best positions and we can leave no boom and his versatility ready to go on the bench. :)

fearsomefour

Legend
I wonder why he’s not starting over what some here feel is a mediocre left tackle in Aleric Jackson?

Joe is a good back up, level tackle. He’s not great at anything.
He was serviceable it mattered most....Im not gonna bash the guy.
Jackson has mostly been available and more consistent.