So, which of our new stud players will have the most positive impact this year?

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

which of these 4 studs will provide the most Ram boost this year?

• Ndamukong Suh. Could “finish” this DL as it becomes a league nightmare.

Votes: 21 30.4%
  • Aquib Talib. Proven crafty CB that can neutralize opposing #1 WR.

Votes: 5 7.2%
  • Marcus Peters. Amazing young CB that can play any scheme that Wade can dream up, and play it well.

Votes: 15 21.7%
  • Brandin Cooks. The WR that McVay actually wanted in the first place.

Votes: 28 40.6%

• Total voters

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Thanks Les - I used to sleep on my back, but snore too much so now I sleep on my side, so I will definitely check latex out.

And it is a Cal King - which I will never buy again.
Love the size but finding bedding for it is a bitch!

You can get Cal King linens at Bed Bath & Beyond.........get eucalyptus sheets they are branded as Tencel. Someone there can help. You'll love them. Most places don't sell them though so I know what you mean. I'm guessing you are very tall if you bought a CK.

If you are a side sleeper avoid a firm mattress you'll wake up with stiffness/pain in your shoulder and hips.

Soul Surfer

Legend
Name
Charles Mazyck
at the beginning of the year, it's Aquib Talib.
Good call because both Suh and Talib have age on them and could possibly fade fast.

I'm not trying to whiz on anybody's campfire here but we have all seen players thay, when they reach a certain age, crash and burn inside of one season.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
I'm going with Cooks. He'll be a great target for Goff, along with Woods and Kupp.

I just hope that he gets a long-term deal with us.

Zaphod

Hall of Fame
Well, I disagree 'bout Suh, but I'll leave it at that.

That said, I think all three of our DL demand double teams. Team typically double Brockers because if he's left one on one, he tends to win. No OL will have enough to block our three down linemen let alone whichever LB or CB comes and typically Wade sends 4 or 5.

Based on how the pieces seem to fit together, from a pattern perspective, this defense has all the pieces to be historically good.

The biggest noticeable piece will clearly be Brandin Cooks. The D will be there, but teams are going to have to decide to run (and you can't run outside all day) against Brockers, Suh, and Donald or they throw against Talib, Peters, Johnson and Joyner and neither is going to be easy or fun.
I can't remember ever being more excited to see a defense take the field, and I absolutely expect the offense to be even better this year with Cooks.