So what do we do about receiver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Look at the performance of 35 or 36 yr old wide receivers after switching teams. Not confidence inspiring. Rams should stay away from Boldin and Johnson.
Right, because Boldin hasn't done anything since leaving Arizona 7 years and 3 teams ago.

BatteringRambo

Inked Gym Rat Stoner
Name
J.Fo
Toying with some of the Boldin fans around here is a dangerous move my friend. :)
It'll angry up their blood once they realize you are jerking their chain.

My bad, fellas. Could have sworn I saw it on Twitter so I'll just blame the platinum blue dream with my state of mind of what I thought. Lol

Ram Man

Rookie
I've been banging the table for a veteran presence like Boldin.

-Sign him 2 year deal

Boldin would be collecting Social Security benefits by the time he finished that contract.

Any Tyler Higbee will be gone before the Rams have a 2016 pick.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
See who's available for trade and get Boldin into LA, stat.

Ram Man

Rookie
Right, because Boldin hasn't done anything since leaving Arizona 7 years and 3 teams ago.

Bolden will be 36 years old on October 3rd. The combination of very old WR plus a new team has a very poor track record for performance.

There's a reason why he's still on the street and it ain't 'cause he's "taking his time" like he says.

A55VA6

Legend
See who's available for trade and get Boldin into LA, stat.
I'm in on this too. Boldin is getting a bit old, but still has some gas in the tank.

A trade would probably be player for player.. I don't think Rams want to lose any more draft choices.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Bolden will be 36 years old on October 3rd. The combination of very old WR plus a new team has a very poor track record for performance.

There's a reason why he's still on the street and it ain't 'cause he's "taking his time" like he says.
Sorry Kroenke, but your posts so far have been a mixture of uninformed repetitive negativity.

Therefor....
Excel2010_ReferenceNotValid.png

RamsJunkie

ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED!
Who do we have of value that we are willing to give up to get a wr.

Saffold, TJ Mcdonald? I think we could survive without either one of them but I don't know what they would fetch in a trade. and I can't think of anybody else I would be willing to give up we are deep at those 2 positions. Would love to trade one or two of our QBs. How about offering Foles and Keenum to Denver for Sanders. Or talk Calvin Johnson out of retirement.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
Who do we have of value that we are willing to give up to get a wr.
I've given this a little thought myself. Unfortunately Tre Mason's offseason has devalued him, i'm not giving away anything on defense for a pick or WR. I think we're pretty much stuck unless something happens on draft day where we can generate interest in Case Keenum, Mannion or Nick Foles to a team looking to add some insurance to their roster. Or a team that flat-out fails to land a Lynch, Cook, Kaepernick etc....

Not very promising. I personally don't think looking to ship players out is a very good idea after this amazing trade today.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
Sorry Kroenke, but your posts so far have been a mixture of uninformed repetitive negativity.

Therefor....

I feel like puking when I see a pic of Kroenke. DELETED and I hope we get lucky like 99-01 with the last bad owner. This one is no different IMO.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ram Man

Rookie

Therefor....

My posts are equally as uninformed as the rest of the posters here. I consider myself to be in good company in that respect.;)

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I feel like puking when I see a pic of Kroenke.
I can understand that, Les. Many fans do....and i'm pretty sure that dudes avi was created just to stir a reaction. There's another word for that. I'm sure the mods can figure out what that word is.

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I gotta hear this. Then why is he still on the street?
He will play next year and be productive at that. I hope its with us
Isaac Bruce caught 61 for 800+ as a 36 year old
Tim Brown caught 81 for 900+ as a 36 year old
Terrell Owens caught 55 for 800+ as a 36 year old
No reason to think he doesn't have any left in the tank

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les
I can understand that, Les. Many fans do....and i'm pretty sure that dudes avi was created just to stir a reaction. There's another word for that. I'm sure the mods can figure out what that word is.

I was never a fan of his and when he took control of the team a lot of guys were happy and posting all the crap about since he has so much money he will just buy the best of everything and the Rams will be winners. I said over and over "go look at his other sports teams".

Then the slam he threw on STL without even a thank you was so so so low. No wonder he had his attorneys fight to keep the relo docs private. He knew if his comments went public he would be seen for what he is.

Even Georgia had enough sense to at least wave goodbye rather then flipping the bird with a parting shot.

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
I was never a fan of his and when he took control of the team a lot of guys were happy and posting all the crap about since he has so much money he will just buy the best of everything and the Rams will be winners. I said over and over "go look at his other sports teams".

Then the slam he threw on STL without even a thank you was so so so low. No wonder he had his attorneys fight to keep the relo docs private. He knew if his comments went public he would be seen for what he is.

Even Georgia had enough sense to at least wave goodbye rather then flipping the bird with a parting shot.
I understand Les, but he's just another ego-centric filthy rich NFL owner.

It's all about the Horns(and the booty). Get on board my friend. Let it go.