So what do we do about receiver

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

thirteen28

I like pizza.
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Erik
Look for any FA's that shake loose in the June 1 cuts, and (as I said on the other thread), saturation bombing of the WR/TE position with UDFA signings in hope that there is a gem in there somewhere.

Picked4td

Pro Bowler
draft Mike Thomas. and i dont mean that guy from the shitty college in ohio

edit: Cody core would work too

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
sign Bolden. Having a veteran receiver with a great career behind him would be invaluable to a young QB. Then draft Mike Thomas from Southern Miss, or Ricardo Lewis from Auburn. They can get a decent Center or TE in round 4. There is cornerback depth and safeties on the roster. They can pick a good receiver in round 2 of the 2017 draft, or 2018 when Wentz is up to speed.

LACHAMP46

A snazzy title
Yikess. Everyone knows im the biggest Quick fan but thats a little stupid to me. We need Boldin or Andre Johnson
with what cap $$$$$????

Quick can play...all he needs is a good QB.....Why else make this move?

Ricardo Lewis from Auburn
Like him a bunch....Peak from Clemson...dude at Ole Miss, Core, and I'd kick the tires on Taje Sharp too....

Almost forgot him
Keyarris Garrett

http://draftbreakdown.com/players/keyarris-garrett/

Last edited:

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
4th round WR:
Charone Peake Clemson
Aaron Burbridge Mich St
Rashhard Higgins Co St
Leonte Caroo Rutgers
Malcolm Mitchell Georgia
6th round WR :
Kenny Lawler Cal
Marquez North Tenn
Jordan Peyton ucla
Duke Williams Auburn
4th round TE:
Jerrell Adams S Carolina
Nick Vannett Ohio St
Thomas Duarte ucla

Still options that can impact the team to be found let's not act like the sky is falling here.

Ram Man

Rookie
Maybe Rams believe Wentz is good enough to elevate what's around him?

It is more likely they believe he will
4th round WR:
Charone Peake Clemson
Aaron Burbridge Mich St
Rashhard Higgins Co St
Leonte Caroo Rutgers
Malcolm Mitchell Georgia
6th round WR :
Kenny Lawler Cal
Marquez North Tenn
Jordan Peyton ucla
Duke Williams Auburn
4th round TE:
Jerrell Adams S Carolina
Nick Vannett Ohio St
Thomas Duarte ucla

Still options that can impact the team to be found let's not act like the sky is falling here.

How many 2016 Ram wins do you predict with a rookie QB and guys on this list as the Rams #1 WR and TE?

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
How about maybe the mediocre QB play over the past 2 years has disguised the WR talent on the team.
I want to see an upgrade but we haven't exactly had Kurt Warner back there to find out what we have

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Signed a 1-year deal with Redskins a few weeks back.
Not true
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-happy-to-take-time-before-finding-2016-team/
Wide receiver Anquan Boldin said it was “almost impossible to win” with the 49ers last season because of the outside distractions that surrounded the team in the months leading up to Week One.

Boldin cited those frustrations as motivation to coming back with better results in 2016, although he still doesn’t know where he’ll be playing. Boldin has visited with the Redskins, but the market for the veteran has been quiet otherwise. Boldin says that’s OK with him because he’s comfortable taking his time before finding a new home.

NERamsFan

Pro Bowler
I've been banging the table for a veteran presence like Boldin.

-Sign him 2 year deal
-Sign Hitner 2 year deal

-Draft Wentz
-Draft Higbee in the 4th
-Draft backup center
-Draft CB and DT depth

BOOM!!!

Mojo Ram

Name
mojo
For this upcoming season?

Bring in Boldin, try to find some sleepers in the draft, hope that Britt, Quick, Kendricks have career years.

Not concerned. Rams did what they had to do. The alternative was to try to draft targets in this draft and have the neverending backup QB carousel throwing to them.