Skip Bayless on Kyler Murray

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

DVontel

Rookie
Disagree on being Smarter than Wilson avoiding hits, I would give you "As Smart" but not Smarter because IMO, Wilson is simply amazing when it comes to that aspect. Also Wilson being a former baseball player and his ability to slide properly is a huge edge, but Murray has the background too.

You don't have to sell me on Murray, I love the kid and I believe being able to move around the pocket, keeping the play alive combined with the ability to get the first down with your legs is an asset, but you have to protect yourself and Francis Asbury Tarkenton was the first to accomplish that and that was well before Officials protected the Quarterbacks.
View attachment 36717
If Russell had the grapefruits to do this, I would have to force myself to buy his jersey, tbh.
View: https://twitter.com/SlopingGiraffe/status/1183477975175630849

dieterbrock

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
did you watch the game against the panthers in the opener last year? cam was missing wide open receivers all game. sure he was nicked up but some of those throws, woof. lucky for the rams he did because it could have been another version of the bucs game.

i did watch the opener, I take it you didnt. Cam was 13/16 in the first half. Had a tough stretch in the 3rd/4th but came on like blazes at the end. Yeah, I came away feeling pretty fortunate we won that game and that Cam was a bit rusty due to his layoff.

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
Umpa Lumpa doesn't need "grapefruits" to pull that off... he'd need a much thicker labia though.

Last edited: