Six takeaways from McVay’s end of year presser

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
@Mackeyser

I suppose, to me, RW will always be the guy who choked on the goal line vs the Pat's. It's like this: "How can I make our bitter division rival hate me even more? Oh yeah, I know! Ill give the SB to the cheaters in Foxborough."

Ramit

ROD GRUNT
Honestly, Stafford in SF doesn't make me feel good... at all.

I completely concur. In all actuallity, the idea of Shanahan ever getting his hands on a legit talent at QB is scary for us. I suppose time will tell how much Selah had to say in how well the 49's have played us.

Also, please see the previous posts that I tagged you in while you were writing the reply.

Cheers.

I hope you get to feeling better soon.

-edited for typos.

iamme33

Pro Bowler
Name
dan
A coach who took the blame for 3 and a half years? Wait what? The offense has been a problem since the middle of 2017 season? Where have I been?

yeah you are right that some of those years the offence was good but as i remember it when we did lose mcvay did put most of the blame on himself. i am fairly sure that he did call players out in meeting but not in the press. i guess we will have to wait to see how the players respond to the coach not taking most of the blame every time.