<sigh> Just to be fair to the emotionally injured...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

RustyRay

Rookie
I am an Admin at The Herd and have been a long term poster there, I signed up and have been mostly a lurker here but post from time to time.

I enjoy this board for the lack of in fighting and negative agendas constantly being beat to death and the lack of trolls something we do the same way over there. I read as much Rams news and fan interaction as I can....so every Rams board has it's place...it's up to me which ones I participate on...or spend any time at.

Posters can post and go wherever they like...hence an admin from the Herd posting/participating here...and it's just fine.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
I am an Admin at The Herd and have been a long term poster there, I signed up and have been mostly a lurker here but post from time to time.

I enjoy this board for the lack of in fighting and negative agendas constantly being beat to death and the lack of trolls something we do the same way over there. I read as much Rams news and fan interaction as I can....so every Rams board has it's place...it's up to me which ones I participate on...or spend any time at.

Posters can post and go wherever they like...hence an admin from the Herd posting/participating here...and it's just fine.
bravo.gif

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick

This is such a simple concept it just might make sense. Good post sir

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
My main point being that their admin has also threatened me and everyone else over that that if we get caught TRYING to have a posted move to this or any other board then we get banned for that as well.

W O W

Sum1

Hall of Fame
I've been getting PMs and emails from enraged mods and members of other sites decrying the whole PD exodus to Rams ON DEMAND, and saying I'm the architect of it (which is obviously false), so I figured I'd give everyone here the opportunity to look at your alternatives.

In no particular order

The Rams Huddle
The Rams HERD
Real Rams Fans
Rams Buzz
Clan Ram
Sports Hoopla

There's always the option to post on more than one board, and that's what I've always told people from the PD. You want an alternative, try us out. But evidently we're "poaching" members, as if members from other boards are mindless drones who have no free will and are subject to orders from me. AOTN.

Oh no!

And who gives a shit even if you WERE doing that?

FRO

Legend
The Herd started doing that before us, but obviously they didn't corner the market on those things.
I've never visited there. I'm sure they have a great site as well. I just like it here.

RamFan503

Grill and Brew Master
Name
Stu
It won't be any different here, you have to conform to the rules.

One suggestion I'd make is stop name calling Rams players.
The difference seems that you don't have to brown nose the mods and site admins around here. Though letting us know how perfect we are certainly doesn't hurt. o_O

The difference seems that you don't have to brown nose the mods and site admins around here. Though letting us know how perfect we are certainly doesn't hurt. o_O

You are awesome though. And I'm not saying that in a sarcastic manner, I'm sure everyone here does actually appreciate you (all mods). Although you personally are really annoying.

LesBaker

Mr. Savant
Name
Les

OK. You're perfect. Now get back in the kitchen. :ROFLMAO: