<sigh> Just to be fair to the emotionally injured...

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Yamahopper

Hall of Fame
When I saw the X= Stalin comment I knew that board was dead. The real Rams fans will come here and other boards. They can post and debate in peace.
The trolls, like Burmese pit rats will stay fornicating with each other till even that pleasure fades away. Trolls are the Lepers of the internet, human, yes, but their only real value is to amuse others when poked with a stick.

-X-

Medium-sized Lebowski
Name
The Dude
RRF isn't the problem. I've got no beefs with them.

Sum1

Hall of Fame
Checking out those other sites...though nothing is bad, as like the PD...nothing seems to be anywhere near as good as this forum.

Rambition

Rookie
OMG! some guy .... I have been on boards and email lists in the past with him. He IS passionate ... but another of those guys who won't let ANYONE have the last say on anything. Severe case of "superiority complex" as I have ever seen.
and it starts with the red font...

Rabid Ram

Legend
Name
Dustin
I've been getting PMs and emails from enraged mods and members of other sites decrying the whole PD exodus to Rams ON DEMAND, and saying I'm the architect of it (which is obviously false), so I figured I'd give everyone here the opportunity to look at your alternatives.

In no particular order

The Rams Huddle
The Rams HERD
Real Rams Fans
Rams Buzz
Clan Ram
Sports Hoopla

There's always the option to post on more than one board, and that's what I've always told people from the PD. You want an alternative, try us out. But evidently we're "poaching" members, as if members from other boards are mindless drones who have no free will and are subject to orders from me. AOTN.
Just saying

Attachments

• IMG_12834641066638.jpeg
    IMG_12834641066638.jpeg
    26 KB · Views: 196

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
If it wasnt for him not sure I ever would of found this place. Lots of good posters over there still.

And lol@clan avenger, very true
:0
You two time bastard! I lead you to the promised land, not the dude who has a huge ego that makes up for his size!! SOB!!

p.s. The Trenches baby! lol

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
:0
You two time bastard! I lead you to the promised land, not the dude who has a huge ego that makes up for his size!! SOB!!

p.s. The Trenches baby! lol
If it werent for him, you wouldnt of came here and then I never would of come here. So you see, it's because of him both of us are here lol

Trenches 4 life!!

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
If it werent for him, you wouldnt of came here and then I never would of come here. So you see, it's because of him both of us are here lol

Trenches 4 life!!
LoL well Said Laddy... well said.

To bad none of the other Trench members made it here....

LoL Remember when they finally found everything?

Tron

Fights for the User
Name
Tron
LoL well Said Laddy... well said.

To bad none of the other Trench members made it here....

LoL Remember when they finally found everything?

Lol they were probably monitering it daily and once we started the "who do you hate thread" and started bashing him he decided to come in, and uninvited no less lol

Yea, its a shame no one else made it. Lots of good guys.

The Rammer

ESPN Draft Guru
Name
Rick
Lol they were probably monitering it daily and once we started the "who do you hate thread" and started bashing him he decided to come in, and uninvited no less lol

Yea, its a shame no one else made it. Lots of good guys.
That's what I should of said.... " Hey your not a invited member to this group! PISSSS OFFFF!! lol
There was some pretty cool dudes... Same mindset and hell of some humor with good Rams and football knowledge.... I haven't logged on there since I started here so don't even know if those guys are even active there anymore.

Mackeyser

Supernovas are where gold forms; the only place.
Name
Mack
I think ROD is a fine site with many redeeming qualities. I've been on the PD (shudder) and been a Mod at one time or another on The Herd, The Huddle and Rams Buzz. X is building a great site and any Mod or site owner outright losing posters (cuz, it's possible to post on multiple sites) should focus on building their community and why folks are leaving. A happy and engaged poster is basically "unpoachable", anyway.

Wouldn't be a Mack post if it weren't long... Anyway, FYI, the latest is that Rams Buzz is no more. No clue. However, The Huddle is redesigned. I still lurk and come training camp may post as well. X and the "Rods" are doing a find job. Be well all.