Share Last Night's Dream Thread

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
At other times, have they brought you on board the ship?

Because, maybe it’s not a dream after all.

I told my wife that they had been watching me from space and targeted me to help improve their own race with my superior seed. .

She just rolls her eyes and says, “tell them to come anytime, they can have all they want and I can sleep.”

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
Last dream was a nightmare. Basically a mystery with Ian Malcolm (who turned into a rabbit) helping me out, which ended with a twist of me being born from a forced insemination. Just a fucking creepy dream.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2022 TOP Member
I had a dream we were back in a world where people could discuss their differences of opinions with others and didn't get violent or assign hateful adjectives to people who thought differently than they did.

Reddog99

Pro Bowler
I had a dream last night that the Rams just won the NFC championship game in 2020. I cant recall who we played but it was a close game. Everyone here including myself was pretty confident that we would beat the other team to win the SB but I just can't remember who it was that won the AFC.

Usually I don't remember my dreams but this was one of those dreams where you wake up and you're wanting to fall back asleep and continue dreaming where you left off but it never happens.

Ramlock

Here we f’n go, baby!
Name
Ramlock
My wife thinks I'm weird with my dreams. Most times my dreams are of the conquering variety. Like when something is chasing you and your legs feel like you're stuck in mud when you try to run. I just say heck with it. I turn around and face whatever is coming after me. Sometimes I even get into a fist fight with it. I always win.

Snakes, always f’ing snakes

snackdaddy

Who's your snackdaddy?
Name
Charlie
I had a dream we were back in a world where people could discuss their differences of opinions with others and didn't get violent or assign hateful adjectives to people who thought differently than they did.

Must not have been any 49er fans in your dream.

SWAdude

And don't call me Shirley
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
John
Dream work related. Hard to explain but real.

#5 in the Off Topic thread. Please stop me! :)

XXXIVwin

Hall of Fame
I had a lucid dream about a very attractive alien. She was covered in scales and stood at the bottom of the bed. She pointed to her crotch and I was puzzled for a second but her scales parted. I knew what she wanted so I obliged. The whole time we were having sex, my wife was asleep in the bed right next to us. It was one of the most realistic dreams I can remember having.
Hey Elm, I still remember when you posted about this dream from two years ago. But you left out one of the key details!

Here's what ya wrote back then....

About a month ago I had a dream about a reptilian Alien visiting me in my room. She made me have sex with her. I remember asking her where I was supposed to put it and I looked down and her scales parted to both sides, and I was like, Okay let's get busy.

Afterwards as I saw her walk back to her ship, I saw Jeff Fisher at the controls.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
Hey Elm, I still remember when you posted about this dream from two years ago. But you left out one of the key details!

Here's what ya wrote back then....

About a month ago I had a dream about a reptilian Alien visiting me in my room. She made me have sex with her. I remember asking her where I was supposed to put it and I looked down and her scales parted to both sides, and I was like, Okay let's get busy.

Afterwards as I saw her walk back to her ship, I saw Jeff Fisher at the controls.

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Haha, I wonder how that last part got in there