“Setback” for Kupp (“muscle strain”)

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

TexasRam

Legend
Yea, I am hoping he falls into my lap in the draft.

Funny thing, Jefferson is pretty much #1 or #2 ranked fantasy player and Kupp projecting into the 2nd round in some mock draft with his injury concern.

Look at Kupps last healthy year 2021, compared to Jeffersons "great" 2022 season.

Kupp - Rec 145, yards 1947. TD 16
Jefferson - Rec 128, yards 1809, TD 8

How soon people forget.

Going to definitely follow this injury closely up to my draft day.

Jacobarch

Hall of Fame
Name
Jake
I thought it was “interesting” that Kupp was even practicing/drilling the last couple weeks following the hammy issue.
He knows the offense as well as McVay does so why not rest it until week one?

Agreed and he already has a connection with Stafford

Selassie I

H. I. M.
Name
Haole
It’s all a smoke screen for week 1

Exactly what I'm thinking.

We send Kupp long on our 1st offensive play of the year... defender was expecting Kupp to play decoy at best... 75 yard TD. Pete chokes on his stupid chewing gum.

den-the-coach

Fifty-four Forty or Fight
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Dennis
Let's be honest without Cooper Kupp the Rams are in serious trouble. They need to keep Kupp, Donald & Stafford healthy and this is strike one. It was going to be tough year with Kupp, without him, well, looks like I will be drinking quite a bit of single malt this season.

Tumak61

Pro Bowler
Name
Tumak61
Hamstrings are tough. Especially with Kupp now 30. Harder to bounce back with older players.

AvengerRam

Benevolent Troublemaker
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
Let's be honest without Cooper Kupp the Rams are in serious trouble. They need to keep Kupp, Donald & Stafford healthy and this is strike one. It was going to be tough year with Kupp, without him, well, looks like I will be drinking quite a bit of single malt this season.
Don’t bring me down, groos!

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Jourdan has always been willing to question team decisions and report transparently. McVays job might include coachspeak. Jourdan's doesn't and shouldn't, IMHO.
Until this past year, she's had little to question, little to criticize or whatever you want to call it.

But like we know all too well, our team is the fuckin best, but not above fair questions. I've never seen her ask anything that isn't a fair question.

Furthermore- she's BY FAR the most talented and insightful reporter to follow our team that I've read over the last 25 years and I think it's sad that any decent reporter is such an easy target for suspicion of selling out for clickbait (she's been operating well above clickbait content all along).

I accept that I won't always agree with every question she asks, or opinion she shares - just like how I might not agree with every challenge or timeout call our HC makes but that doesn't mean I think McVay sucks. He's the best at his job that we've had in a very long time - even if he can annoy me at times, he's the fucking man and I love him. Staffords picks are not always my favorite but that dude is such a badass ballsack draggin baller that he's become an all-time favorite Ram anyways....
...and I look at Jourdan's work in a similar light. She's human, isn't always my cup of tea but overall I'm glad we've got her and would HATE to see her covering the 49ers.
"McVay is even better than George Allen! ~ @Allen2McVay

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
C'mon Den, you don't need an excuse to drink Lagavulin 16 year Scotch!

RamsOfCastamere

I drink things, and know nothing
Yea, I am hoping he falls into my lap in the draft.

Funny thing, Jefferson is pretty much #1 or #2 ranked fantasy player and Kupp projecting into the 2nd round in some mock draft with his injury concern.

Look at Kupps last healthy year 2021, compared to Jeffersons "great" 2022 season.

Kupp - Rec 145, yards 1947. TD 16
Jefferson - Rec 128, yards 1809, TD 8

How soon people forget.

Going to definitely follow this injury closely up to my draft day.
At first I thought you were talking about Van Jefferson lol