Senior Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma
That settles it: I'm putting in Quinn Meinerz in my next mock draft.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
That dude has some nicely developing cankles...
He HAS SWAG I'm not trying to be funny when I say that either. Man is like yeah I got a big belly that's hanging out enjoy your free pancake. He embraces himself and plays vicious on the field. Id take him with our second round pick IDC

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter
That dude has some nicely developing cankles...
"
tenor.gif
"
~ @Loyal

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This man is dunking a basketball standing still at 6-3 320lbs. Its not like he's one of these 6ft8 lineman he's only 6-3 so he's still getting up. And to do that from a stand still is explosive...probably why he demolishes people.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This man is dunking a basketball standing still at 6-3 320lbs. Its not like he's one of these 6ft8 lineman he's only 6-3 so he's still getting up. And to do that from a stand still is explosive...probably why he demolishes people.

I have to think explosive ability on top of the way he's practiced is going to move him way up. How far I have no idea but if that happens he moves someone down. So it's all good.

This is gonna be a fun draft. I think we get some OL additions, one or perhaps two. Biggest worry for me isn't Center (I think we can fill that round 3) it's Edge. And using that calculator I do like that group that's available when we're up on most of the drafts I've done so far.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

Get 'em, Les!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I have to think explosive ability on top of the way he's practiced is going to move him way up. How far I have no idea but if that happens he moves someone down. So it's all good.

This is gonna be a fun draft. I think we get some OL additions, one or perhaps two. Biggest worry for me isn't Center (I think we can fill that round 3) it's Edge. And using that calculator I do like that group that's available when we're up on most of the drafts I've done so far.

Brugler said teams had a 6th to 7th round grade on him based on his 2019 film (his team didn't play in 2020). Said that after the Senior Bowl, he could land as high as Day 2 if he interviews well. I'll just say that I hope we're the team that drafts him on Day 2.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor

He's exerting 1,625 lbs of force to dunk with his body weight...doing it from a stand still is likely higher but I don't have a calculator for that in particular. point being when he anchors down...he can produce a lot of force and move some shit :LOL:.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Brugler said teams had a 6th to 7th round grade on him based on his 2019 film (his team didn't play in 2020). Said that after the Senior Bowl, he could land as high as Day 2 if he interviews well. I'll just say that I hope we're the team that drafts him on Day 2.
I think the biggest part of those 6th-7th rd grades is the inability to evaluate his performance against such inferior competition. It looks like hes throwing around children in all of that film

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amari Rogers... I really like this dude. Yeah he's a slot but I imagine this guy could give us a shot in the arm. He's gonna bake DBs on crossers year one.

View: https://youtu.be/Tax0W0Sol4M

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I feel like Mond just made himself a lot of money.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
IMO Newman isn't gonna cut it in the NFL. Whatever we do this offseason I hope it does not include Newman.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
IMO Newman isn't gonna cut it in the NFL. Whatever we do this offseason I hope it does not include Newman.
I was interested in him but haven't seen much of him at the senior bowl. That bad?

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Hadn't really looked at his film yet but watching the game... I don't think he's got enough.