Senior Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

Elmgrovegnome

Legend
iirc the Rams used their 7th round pick in the draft on another Wisconsin-Whitewater player WR Derek Stanley. It was a meh type of pick, but it looks like they could knock it out of the park if they could land Mienerz.

Early prediction from me is that they would need to trade up to get him. I don’t thinkh hefalls to their first pick in round two. Maybe they can put those extra thirds to good use and move up in round 2 and jump someone that’s looking for him like Green Bay did to Les with Jenkins

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
iirc the Rams used their 7th round pick in the draft on another Wisconsin-Whitewater player WR Derek Stanley. It was a meh type of pick, but it looks like they could knock it out of the park if they could land Mienerz.

Early prediction from me is that they would need to trade up to get him. I don’t thinkh hefalls to their first pick in round two. Maybe they can put those extra thirds to good use and move up in round 2 and jump someone that’s looking for him like Green Bay did to Les with Jenkins

I'm not sure. The highest a D-III player has been drafted was Ali Marpet at Pick #61 a few years back.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Anybody know if the NFLN is going to show some practice this week? Might be home working the second half of the day.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Some good battles in that tape.

Creed Humphrey is a very sound player, but I find myself preferring Meinerz. He played Division III football. But look at the film he's putting out there. With NFL S&C and coaching, he's going to get better and stronger. Humphrey is a guy who makes the most of his tools and should be a solid to good starter for a long time. But Meinerz looks like a guy who could be a future All Pro at OG or C.

OldSchool

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Creed Humphrey is a very sound player, but I find myself preferring Meinerz. He played Division III football. But look at the film he's putting out there. With NFL S&C and coaching, he's going to get better and stronger. Humphrey is a guy who makes the most of his tools and should be a solid to good starter for a long time. But Meinerz looks like a guy who could be a future All Pro at OG or C.
Saw him look good Radunz looked good so did Brown there at the end. Practically ate one guy up whole on a rush.

ottoman89

Busch Light slammin, hog farmin, Iowa boy.
Name
Josh Otto
Quinn Meinerz is a beast. Really liking him

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
ROD Credit | 2023 TOP Member
  • Thread Starter Thread Starter

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
1611904214668.png

Can't believe those bastids gave me a B. Time to get beefy on the line. :biggrin:

8to12

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Camp Reporter
David Moore ( Grambling) was a beast in some tape I saw today. There were 2 reps, 1 against the DT from Florida St, and just stone walled him at the LOS. Moore didn't even take any steps. He basically kept the defender at bay with his arms. Will have to look at some game tape on him.

NJRamsFan

Please Delete
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This seems like such a good draft for o lineman at the perfect time for us .....so naturally well take another developmental tight end in the second followed by 2 more safety’s, edge rushers in the 5th and finally nab some o line help from the 6/7

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
This seems like such a good draft for o lineman at the perfect time for us .....so naturally well take another developmental tight end in the second followed by 2 more safety’s, edge rushers in the 5th and finally nab some o line help from the 6/7
This legit sounds highly likely :LOL:

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
The picture of Aaron Banks... That is what an OL is supposed to look like.

Merlin

Enjoying the ride
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll take both. Then let's mash with Akers and roll up 300 yards a game next season. :biggrin: