Senior Bowl

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Trey Smith and Drake Jackson are the offensive linemen I have my eye on. Cleveland isn't on my radar, even though his size is impressive; I don't think he fits our offensive line scheme. Kromer needs players to move, and he just isn't that mobile. I think he'd be an excellent fit in a power scheme, but since we don't run one...well, yeah.

Drake Jackson is apparently having another good day. I absolutely love seeing this (because it translates so well to our scheme):

View: https://twitter.com/BrandonThornNFL/status/1354520520792932362

Memento

Your (Somewhat) Friendly Neighborhood Authoress.
Name
Jemma

1maGoh

Hall of Fame
6'6" 350+ lbs with no fat. I mean WTF did they feed that kid. :ROFLMAO:
hqdefault.jpg

Neil039

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Great thread. I could use up an entire day watching drill and game footage on prospects.

Thank you to everyone who adds to thus thread. Much appreciated!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor

I was about to come in here and talk about Meinerz, only to see you beat me to it. I expect that he's very much on our radar. 6'3" 320 with solid length and that C/OG versatility we value. He's powerful, he's nasty, and he's looking athletic. Based on the clinic he's putting on this week, I wouldn't be surprised if we take a long, hard look at him in the second round. I have my doubts that McVay plays a rookie at Center, but Meinerz makes sense because he has the ability to play OG for us.

Memento

Name
Jemma
Add me on the Meinerz train. Big, powerful, nasty, mobile...he could be the next Ali Marpet: a small school O-lineman who makes a jump up the rankings.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Add me on the Meinerz train. Big, powerful, nasty, mobile...he could be the next Ali Marpet: a small school O-lineman who makes a jump up the rankings.

He's reminding me of Richie Incognito, but not the dumbass Incognito that played for the Rams, the Pro Bowl OL he became later in his career.

Memento

Name
Jemma
He's reminding me of Richie Incognito, but not the dumbass Incognito that played for the Rams, the Pro Bowl OL he became later in his career.

So long as he doesn't bully our players off the field, I'm fine with that.