Seashits Fans talk about Fairley signing

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jjab360

Legend
"Not to be too on the nose about it, but as the fans of other NFC West teams, heck, I think we should be ROOTING for the Rams to give a big deal to Fairley. That's money that they're not spending at OLB, Safety, WR, OG, etc."

You can't totally dismiss his logic. When I coach my athletes, there comes a point where you no longer need to worry about increasing your 500lb bench press if you can only squat 100lbs.

This poster does have a point regarding allocation of resources. Yes, we have made our already impressive D-Line better, but have we improved our team in the process? Have we hindered it? etc. etc. All too early to tell for now. Free agency is still ticking along and the draft is on the horizon, so we shall see. I for one am liking the moves the front office is making. You can almost feel the urgency in this do or die year for them. Should be a very exciting season.
But we didn't give a big deal to Fairley, we gave him less money than Langford was going to make, hence point negated.