Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I don't think it was crappy at all. Our defense played well until Seattle noticed we were blitzing every third down. Tavon can't muff punts... continually. Also, the offense moved the ball. Part of the game that Gurley fumbled at the goal line, he will learn.

I ain't stressing, we are the better team, let's act like it.

I think it was crappy because of all the mistakes. Seattle shouldn't be this close. And they're always tough in the second half.

ProGen

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Well, issues aside, we would have all taken 3-1 to start the season AND being all tied up at the half against the Hags in game 5. All with a rookie HC.

Now, lets tighten this D up, get an offensive drive going and stop the mistakes

We are still in this fucker. Lets do this!

Mick

Pro Bowler
If Gurley doesn't get 15 carries this half, I'll be shocked....

A.J. Hicks

Hall of Fame
Name
zoomy
Play calling and effort by offense stunk. Why give up on the run? Why run Tavon 2-3X in a row? Why did Sammy give up on that Goff throw? Had plenty of time to run underneath it.

We're better than this, let's get it!

I think the Goff throw floated too far out of bounds

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Keep the balance in attack, Rams... but don't hold back. Seattle isn't going to score a bunch.

Prime Time

PT
Name
Peter
Rams' defense dominated early, but spent a lot of time on the field after taking a 10-0 lead and gave up back-to-back scores, tying the game heading into halftime. Rams adjusted late in that half to keep Russell Wilson in the pocket; he's doing too much damage outside of it. On offense, the Rams have to go back to Todd Gurley. Seven first-half carries, with all of them coming in the first quarter. - Alden Gonzalez

RamWoodie

Legend
Goodness! CALM DOWN FOLKS! A tie is like 0-0!

OK...the Rams should be up 10-0...but they're not because of mistakes. There's another half to play though...and time to make adjustments and get focused.

THEY CAN DO THIS!!!

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
Havenstein appear to be having s good day going against
Bennett don't think I've heard his name called once.

fearsomefour

Legend
what the he'll happened in the 2nd qtr ?? This I'd getting away from them...Time for O and D to dial up some adjustments..For the life of me, I can't imagine what the defensive backfield was doing
Simple game sometimes.
If they ran man, the Seattle WR ran pick routes....if zone Wilson usually escaped pressure and found guys for short passes.

Ramstien

Hall of Fame
Name
Ramstien
OL playing well, seems like we got away from the run a little in the 2nd quarter. Please do not put Austin back to return anymore punts this season.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
We need to get Gurley involved primarily. This is the most winnable game of the year and we are tied right now. I am so frustrated right now that it's hard to explain. I have been cussing and slamming my fist on shyte, and I never do that normally.....It's just that this game means SO MUCH right now and I sense that we are the better team. Like I said earlier on the Gurley fumble touchback:
1. He was down before the fumble
2. Even if he wasn't, the ball hit the outside of the pylon and bounced out
3. So now if a FG hits the pole and bounces outside, it's a FG under these FU.KED UP RULES?

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Its nice to see McVay get tested like this, in a nearly playoff like game.

Let's go Rams!!

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Havenstein appear to be having s good day going against
Bennett don't think I've heard his name called once.

Eh, Bennett has been pushing the pocket with bullrushes. But Hav is staying in front of him, which is something.

JRobinson

MiLB
I think it was crappy because of all the mistakes. Seattle shouldn't be this close. And they're always tough in the second half.

There was only three mistakes though. Let's take over here Jrry; we bout to pull away.