Seahawks at Rams

• To unlock all of features of Rams On Demand please take a brief moment to register. Registering is not only quick and easy, it also allows you access to additional features such as live chat, private messaging, and a host of other apps exclusive to Rams On Demand.

gabriel18

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Amazing how this game is tied . Shouldn't even be close , but here we go .

Mick

Pro Bowler
a tie game....stunned. 2nd week in a row we haven't taken advantage of our chances....

kmramsfan

Old School Ram Fan
Name
Keith
Can't believe were only tied.These ass clowns are gonna get blown out in the second half.

JRobinson

MiLB
Seattle sucks, we should pull away during the second half. We should be up at least a TD.

We have a game boys, gotta fight. I'm not worried to be honest.... I'm confident.

jrry32

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I'll say it, that was a shitty half of football. We should be up 17-7. This team needs to pick it the fuck up. This sloppy as shit play cannot continue. Seattle has its 12th man on the road, but we're still capable of beating them and the refs.

SoCalRam78

Pro Bowler
Name
SoCalRam78
Rams get ball at 40 and do absolutely nothing, and Seattle gets a FG.

End of half was garbage

Ramrasta

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Name
Tyler
The defense was tired out. The offense hung them out to dry that half by not possessing the ball long and not giving us much to protect.

Psycho_X

Legend
Half time tied when the Rams should be blowing them away. That was a morally destroying half. They better come out and clean both sides of the ball up.

JoeBo21

Hall of Fame
should be 17-10.. at least.

we gotta come out and get fuckin 7 and get our heads outta our asses

CGI_Ram

Hamburger Connoisseur
Name
Burger man
Well; not a great half and last year we'd be in a hole.

Get points to start the 3rd and get the momentum.

Loyal

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
I hate everything right now...I can't believe this game is tied...I CANT BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW ARE WE LETTING THESE PUNKS IN THE GAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rambitious1

Rams On Demand Sponsor
Rams On Demand Sponsor
Name
Tom
Rams have been seriously out coached today.

Mick

Pro Bowler
I agree with an earlier comment....worst called game for McVay this year....but still confident we come out and score and start acting like we are the better team.

Psycho_X

Legend
Ogletree is not having his best game....

Has he had a good game this year? Most of the big names on our defense have been less than stellar so far. The second half against Dallas had me hopeful but they regressed back to where they were. Hoping for some more miracle half time adjustments.

TK42-RAM

... still not at my post.
Seattle on the back of Wilson were the better side in the second quarter. Didn't make the plays on offense that we needed to and it's 10-10. We need Gurley to make some plays in the second half.

fearsomefour

Legend
So guess what....
Wilson is a pro bowl QB who can make plays.
Biggest thjng is the Rams moving the ball to give the D rest come second half.